Groups

HMV Code

Banned
    anyone got a spare HMV code for £2 or more??

18 Comments

damn, i have some but they are in the car and im freezing. Can it wait until morning ?

Original Poster Banned

yeah, cool.

nice one, will PM you the code around 9am when i surface

Original Poster Banned

Cool cheers mate, rep added

i see you said some, if by chance you do have another £2 voucher would be great, thx

Daytrader;1955915

i see you said some, if by chance you do have another £2 voucher would be … i see you said some, if by chance you do have another £2 voucher would be great, thx

Not that i frequent the big M that often, but i do have a few left. Will PM you a code as well in the morning. :whistling:

Banned

Oh and if you have another spare one lol, I would be happy and grateful to take it. Cheers.

i got one for hmv from macs for £2 can send now if any wants

PasPer2;1955936

Not that i frequent the big M that often, but i do have a few left. Will … Not that i frequent the big M that often, but i do have a few left. Will PM you a code as well in the morning. :whistling:

cheers rep will be added, thx m8

yeah ill take it m8

cheers m8

I could use one too
    Would be happy to give rep for one or more codes..
    Or even $$ if it´s a few

Moved to misc forum, nothing for sale there!

Farsightboy;1955862

Cool cheers mate, rep added

Daytrader;1955915

i see you said some, if by chance you do have another £2 voucher would be … i see you said some, if by chance you do have another £2 voucher would be great, thx

You both have PM 's

sam2007;1956060

Oh and if you have another spare one lol, I would be happy and grateful … Oh and if you have another spare one lol, I would be happy and grateful to take it. Cheers.

TanyaSpace;1956798

I could use one too Would be happy to give rep for one or more … I could use one too Would be happy to give rep for one or more codes..Or even $$ if it´s a few

I only have 2 x £1.00 codes left. You want one each ?

Anyone else have a spare £2 one please :thumbsup:

PasPer2;1957050

You both have PM 's

thx rep left and replied to pm, cheers alex

PasPer2;1957053

I only have 2 x £1.00 codes left. You want one each ?

Yes please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846269
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …66114

See more discussions