Found 2nd Apr 2007
Hello,

Anyone got any spare one of those £1 off online voucher codes?

Would be greatly appreciated.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
31 Comments

PM'd you with a couple :thumbsup:

Very good of you airey :thumbsup:

Can someone kind enough to spare some HMV vouchers?

I plan to purchase about £30-40 from HMV.

Regards
amsjrt

Didnt know there were £1 off vouchers - how did you get them and is there a minimum spend????

About to purchase on HMV but will wait to see if I get any replies to this first

kelly_o_fanatic

Didnt know there were £1 off vouchers - how did you get them and is there … Didnt know there were £1 off vouchers - how did you get them and is there a minimum spend????About to purchase on HMV but will wait to see if I get any replies to this first

£1 off £8.99 individual codes given with purchase of selected McDonalds products, I'd send you one but I'm all out.

To the other person spending £40 - use one of the 5 off 35 codes.. a quid isn't as much of a saving there unless your going to do it as multiple orders.

oh right

Dont worry about sending me one Thanks for replying

Rep added

seancampbell

£1 off £8.99 individual codes given with purchase of selected McDonalds p … £1 off £8.99 individual codes given with purchase of selected McDonalds products, I'd send you one but I'm all out.To the other person spending £40 - use one of the 5 off 35 codes.. a quid isn't as much of a saving there unless your going to do it as multiple orders.

I could not find any voucher codes that work now, I think the £5 off 35 codes you refer to has now expired.

Any new codes available?

amsjrt

Original Poster

Thanks alot Airey! +rep

Going to use it for Linkin Parks new album!

ive got 2, £1 off and £2 off - let me know if anyone want them - theyre no use to me, clare x

hocka

ive got 2, £1 off and £2 off - let me know if anyone want them - theyre n … ive got 2, £1 off and £2 off - let me know if anyone want them - theyre no use to me, clare x

PMed you....

Done!!! Glad To Help!

Thanks for that Have given you some well earned rep

Thanx For The Rep!! Nice One!

I have just 1 code for the £1 off if any1 wants it x

Yeah, there are no fiver off codes that I know of at the minute :?

would u like this £1 off Emma?

Original Poster

Ah damn! Could someone please PM me another £1 off code as I cancelled the order because I entered the wrong credit card info and now its not recognising the code anymore.

Ravster

Ah damn! Could someone please PM me another £1 off code as I cancelled … Ah damn! Could someone please PM me another £1 off code as I cancelled the order because I entered the wrong credit card info and now its not recognising the code anymore.

I'll pm ya the 1 ive got x

Original Poster

^Thanks alot Shellymanc! +rep given!

Ravster

^Thanks alot Shellymanc! +rep given!

No worries and thanks x

PM me a code if anyone has one please, was just about to buy something from HMV but this would help nicely

Thanks!

Not sure if applies online, just get a large coke from Mcdonalds?

Hi it was from McDonalds an u can use it online aswell as instore x

please will someone pm me a code please, thanks alot.

Im looking to make some purchases from HMV if anyone has any vouchers i'd be grateful, thanks

Deal4Me

Not sure if applies online, just get a large coke from Mcdonalds?

That's where these are from - can use twice as it has code on AND you still have physical voucher. Anyway I have 2 x £1 off going spare again.

Would you mind pm'ing me them please?

£5 HMV voucher when you join moviestream -

hotukdeals.com/for…eam

and also £5 from quidco.

I received my HMV voucher after having received just one title so far and having 15 titles on my list and have not paid out anything. I guess i could cancel and call it quits but there packages suit me so

Original Poster

^Cheers for that.

Is there a minimum spend for the £5 voucher?

hello guys
I would like to order two dvd box sets from hmv. I would be very grateful for discount code!

cheers!

thank you in advance

No, doesnt seem to be a minimum spend on it and its valid till 31/10/07
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    2. disneyland paris tickets44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433
    4. Amazon deliveries36

See more discussions