Groups
    EXPIRED

HMV discount code

Does anyone have any discount codes for HMV? I can't find one that works!
    I'll be spending over £25.
    Many thanks!

23 Comments

Welcome to HUKD chubbina

Cant see any codes for HMV. If you go via ]quidco.com, you get 10% cashback. Another 10% discount available if you are a student..

To get the discount online you need to enter your HMV Student Card, NUS … To get the discount online you need to enter your HMV Student Card, NUS Extra Card, NUS Associate Card or Student Travel Card (in the ROI) number for 2006/2007 in the 'Personal Details' section of your account.

Hi chubbina,

from what I can gather from other forums, HMV havent got any codes going at the moment because of the McDonalds promotion (dont shoot me if this is incorrect- lol).

I have a couple of spare £1 off vouchers if its any use to you ( I know its not alot but its something). Plus you can buy each item individually and take a £1 off each one - as p&p is free.

PM me if you want one and I'll PM you the code

If HMV e-vouchers are being given away I'd be happy to have one please :-D

I wouldn't mind one:thumbsup:

A £1 code would be appreciated here.

Let the vultures decend......

£2 vouchers
    WLYJ9FFMNF44RV
    WLPJPHC9YJMFRG
    WLXVMCF7L4XRPJ
    WLPGWP4YJTVHG7
    WL9KHVVTNKG9RK
    WLWVX476F4LR7Y
    WLV67MN774LYWR
    WLGR6MTL9R7KKK
    WLGGKG4MPP9R6T
    WLKHHGGWNXJTTW
    WLLC9J7MXLG76N
    WLVJ4HPWKTLY4X

£1 vouchers
    WMX9CW4KCKK9M4
    WMTCMMHGT7W3GY
    WMYCK7GF9XYHRH
    WMNKYFMHFY6NRL
    WMGTFCXRNM9YWY
    WMCNGGKCKYMFJP
    WMRMTPN9FHTV3P
    WMVT7CMVV33T4W
    WM4GYTV7PVMFN4
    WMMYRHK7LJPNGF
    WMCTV VNWWYV3CG
    WMXMCNLH3V4JP3
    WMJ4HFMP3P7MMR
    WM6TLHF9G6WTWK
    WMTNXJX4TLGN3

If this helps a thanks would be nice or a polite "I have used this code" for the others

BendyBadger

Let the vultures decend......£2 … Let the vultures decend......£2 vouchersWLYJ9FFMNF44RVWLPJPHC9YJMFRGWLXVMCF7L4XRPJWLPGWP4YJTVHG7WL9KHVVTNKG9RKWLWVX476F4LR7YWLV67MN774LYWRWLGR6MTL9R7KKKWLGGKG4MPP9R6TWLKHHGGWNXJTTWWLLC9J7MXLG76NWLVJ4HPWKTLY4X£1 vouchersWMX9CW4KCKK9M4WMTCMMHGT7W3GYWMYCK7GF9XYHRHWMNKYFMHFY6NRLWMGTFCXRNM9YWYWMCNGGKCKYMFJPWMRMTPN9FHTV3PWMVT7CMVV33T4WWM4GYTV7PVMFN4WMMYRHK7LJPNGFWMCTV VNWWYV3CGWMXMCNLH3V4JP3WMJ4HFMP3P7MMRWM6TLHF9G6WTWKWMTNXJX4TLGN3If this helps a thanks would be nice or a polite "I have used this code" for the others

Thanks, just what i was looking for, used WLWVX476F4LR7Y.

Original Poster

Wow, the £2 codes went quickly!

I have used two of the £1 codes

WMGTFCXRNM9YWY
    WMJ4HFMP3P7MMR

Many thanks for these!

Ive got a few codes £1 and £2 if people PM me ill send back first come first served....

I actually got a £3 off code from a chicken selects box but im keeping that one hehe

pm sent!

loulou

pm sent!

Voucher code sent back :thumbsup:

BendyBadger

Let the vultures decend......If this helps a thanks would be nice or a … Let the vultures decend......If this helps a thanks would be nice or a polite "I have used this code" for the others

I was too late to use any of the codes but thanks for the post - have added some rep....

jase.2

Ive got a few codes £1 and £2 if people PM me ill send back first come f … Ive got a few codes £1 and £2 if people PM me ill send back first come first served....I actually got a £3 off code from a chicken selects box but im keeping that one hehe

Thanks for the voucher Jase - added some rep......

cheers jase.2
    Hot stuff added!!

Still got some if anyone wants one...

Just send me a PM

Kel

sigma

Just sent you a PM with a £1 code

Many thanks it has come in very handy

man HMV needs to offer 5 off 35 codes again...

Just wondered if anyone has any £2 vouchers spare?

Thanks OP, used WMMYRHK7LJPNGF

Bendy Badger i should say

Does anybody still have any codes please?

If anyone has some codes i would appreciate it i wanan buy the monk boxset and knock a couple of £1's off --thanks

As many codes as possible as i gotta buy loads of stuff wen i get paid

If anyone has a £2 code going I would appreciate one as well.

Could swap for a £2 voucher if its wanted that can be used instore but I dont have a store anywhere near me that I could use it in but want to order something online.

cheers
    James
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue22
      2. Phone "Upgrade"69
      3. Electricity610
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??45

See more discussions