Groups

HMV EXCLUSIVE DIGIPAK?

I recently paid more and ordered an hmv exclusive digipak dvd. However I just received it and it doesnt look like a digipak. Could some tell me what exactly it should be, because the box i have got is just one of those chunky plastic ones like the later boxsets of buffy and angle came in?

7 Comments

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/02/ciu/7f/fa/9e92012912a0aecd770e1210.L.jpg

Original Poster

That is what i would have said is a digipak so i dont see whats happened cos they dont have another one on their website only the exclusive so why would they send wrong one?

The_Flash;6554405

That is what i would have said is a digipak so i dont see whats happened … That is what i would have said is a digipak so i dont see whats happened cos they dont have another one on their website only the exclusive so why would they send wrong one?

What is it? Was the outer sleeve made of cardboard?

Original Poster

no it was just a plastic box

Thhis isnt it, but closest i could find to resemble it, it looks like these boxes?

img391.imageshack.us/img…jpg

The_Flash;6554635

no it was just a plastic boxThhis isnt it, but closest i could find to … no it was just a plastic boxThhis isnt it, but closest i could find to resemble it, it looks like these boxes?http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/111/9326e10e22a000d7b132e11.jpg

SOrry... I mean what did you order? have you checked on dvdcompare?

Original Poster

yes i have checked everywhere online, its hard to tell but of the few pictures i could find, it looks like a fold out box, it was ultimate fighter season 1?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1117
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions