hmv gift card

i have traded pokemon black in hmv for £20 store credit and i have now got £24.01 in my gift card balance i was wondering when gears of war 3 comes out in september it will be about £39.99 in hmv can i use my gift card to knock price down and pay £16.00 in cash?

7 Comments

yes

Banned

if HMV is still around by then :P

Original Poster

HybridTheory

if HMV is still around by then :P

what you mean is it going to close down?

Banned

express15

Kinda looks like it

Hmv made £30 million profit last year and as long as they are in profit they will remain in business

Banned

boabbyrab

Hmv made £30 million profit last year and as long as they are in profit … Hmv made £30 million profit last year and as long as they are in profit they will remain in business

i only ever buy from them online, their instore prices are disgusting and if you actually look there profits have been decreasing and alot of their stores shutting this year

Banned

express15

not really going to close, but as stores are shutting im saying be a little careful as if they shut any credit becomes useless
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414514052
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763823
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523387
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127

See more discussions