Groups

HMV Instore Ipod Touch price

Is anyone still up? Does anyone happen to know the instore price for IPOD touch 8GB? Would be much appreciated

9 Comments

Banned

not tried the web site ?

Original Poster

dog_cop;5672872

not tried the web site ?

Ye that says £165 but the prices are always more expensive instore :x

Banned

Starr;5672874

Ye that says £165 but the prices are always more expensive instore :x

what about the apple site ? or the refurb part of the apple site :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hmmm forgot about the refurb bit, will go have a look, thing is, i have instore vouchers so that's why I'm thinking HMV.

Will go see what refurb are offering.

£129 Refurbished. Prob worth paying the extra to have it new. Really want one now

Banned

bitesizedeals.co.uk/ind…MEQ
    or amazon 152 smackers

and the one you bid on in the deals section is a great price

Original Poster

dog_cop;5672881

http://www.bitesizedeals.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1708&gclid=CIa0ku3tv5sCFd4B4wod2l-MEQor amazon 152 smackersand the one you bid on in the deals section is a great price

In the for sale section? Member has no feedback so little cautious.

£145 is a great price, thanks repped :thumbsup:

Banned

Starr;5672889

In the for sale section? Member has no feedback so little cautious.£145 … In the for sale section? Member has no feedback so little cautious.£145 is a great price, thanks repped :thumbsup:

I appreciate the caution with the seller, you could ask to post first, and do all the checks etc paypal ebay etc and get a land line number etc, Its worth doing all the hard work on some deals to get the thing you want, I bought a ps3 for nealy 300 from a new seller and worked a treat but if you follow the rules etc you can get some great deals.. its when you dont follow the rules and things go wrong.. but trust your gut feelings :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;5672890

I appreciate the caution with the seller, you could ask to post first, … I appreciate the caution with the seller, you could ask to post first, and do all the checks etc paypal ebay etc and get a land line number etc, Its worth doing all the hard work on some deals to get the thing you want, I bought a ps3 for nealy 300 from a new seller and worked a treat but if you follow the rules etc you can get some great deals.. its when you dont follow the rules and things go wrong.. but trust your gut feelings :thumbsup:

Good call, suppose i could then sell the HMV vouchers :thinking:

Might give that another look :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help

Banned

Starr;5672896

Good call, suppose i could then sell the HMV vouchers :thinking:Might … Good call, suppose i could then sell the HMV vouchers :thinking:Might give that another look :thumbsup:Thanks for your help

I have posted a question on his thread if he has ebay feedback or other .. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions