Groups

HMV Pure points - Your HMV receipt needed please!!

Hello everyone... thanks for reading

Does anyone have any old HMV receipts?

I know it sounds cheeky, but i require the 11 digit number off of the receipt from anyone who doesnt have a PureHMV card

Its HMVs equivalent to Tesco Club card but you have to buy the card....

I've been collecting points for 14months and so close to the item i've saved for i need 600,000

Thanks look forward to all your pm's
    =)

14 Comments

Banned

600,000 what is it? lol

I dont have a card and picked up a Ipod Touch just before xmas that cost £149. When i get home in the morning ill send you the number. I think I may have one for a dvd that i bought the other week. Thats was only £3 though. If i can find that Il pm the number too.

Pm sent.
    Edited by: "leecroot" 25th Dec 2010

best check on the floor in hmv or outside hmv

what will 600,000 pure points buy you?

Mr Weasle

best check on the floor in hmv or outside hmv

Was going to suggest that too.

What is it then?

Original Poster

600,000 means ive spent almost 6000k in store.... its a fruit machine!

*****************************************************************************************
    Thank you for your Pm's I know it's a pain, can I have the date and amount the purchase was
    *****************************************************************************************

mobter83

600,000 means ive spent almost 6000k in store.... its a fruit … 600,000 means ive spent almost 6000k in store.... its a fruit machine!*****************************************************************************************Thank you for your Pm's I know it's a pain, can I have the date and amount the purchase was*****************************************************************************************

Jesus what on earth have you spenk £6k on? I know some of them imported films are expensive but.... I hope its a good machine.

The family guy one? I thought that was 950k? I may be able to find a few receipts for you tomorrow

Original Poster

Err PS3 console x 2 got broken into hence 2 was a replacement!

a Wii, Bundles of Blurays

I'll be the first to admit i'm a media junkie!

I'm a right scavenger and collect receipts from the floor LOL dont tell anyone

leecroot

Jesus what on earth have you spenk £6k on? I know some of them imported … Jesus what on earth have you spenk £6k on? I know some of them imported films are expensive but.... I hope its a good machine.

Original Poster

Much appreciated thanks if you do find some.
    i've got 350,000 saved on my bros card so gonna use them as he doesnt want! it is indeed Family guy

asayer

The family guy one? I thought that was 950k? I may be able to find a few … The family guy one? I thought that was 950k? I may be able to find a few receipts for you tomorrow

Original Poster

Anyone else found any old hmv receipts? Please!

Original Poster

Bump

Original Poster

Any of you find people saved your receipts from your sales bargain? Would make me a happy boy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions