Groups

HMV refunds?

I bought someting from there yesterday and paid cash for it, i then decided to bring it back today (Now didn't need it ) and they refused to refund me my money, the only option was a credit on a gift card or get something else.

Has this always been their policy? I thought that you were entitled to your money back?

6 Comments

Only if goods are faulty.

If it was faulty then you were entitled to a refund.

Should have put the one from ebay in there as a swap (if they are identical in looks) :lol

There no right of return on anything bought instore that's not faulty. There's only a cooling off period for things bought online or over the phone where you can't see what you're buying.

In store you can try/see what you're getting and are expected to know what you want, what are they supposed to do with what is now second hand stock ?

steve1221

There no right of return on anything bought instore that's not faulty. … There no right of return on anything bought instore that's not faulty. There's only a cooling off period for things bought online or over the phone where you can't see what you're buying.In store you can try/see what you're getting and are expected to know what you want, what are they supposed to do with what is now second hand stock ?

if its unopened like many other millions of retailers. resell !

Original Poster

dontasciime

Should have put the one from ebay in there as a swap (if they are … Should have put the one from ebay in there as a swap (if they are identical in looks) :lol

Lol (_;) the thought did cross my mind
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions