Groups

HMV/Quidco

Hey guys,

Wonder if someone can help me :thinking:

Placed 3 orders with HMV yesterday (1st time ive ordered with them since they changed to the tracking at 0.00 till posted)

2 of them were posted yesterday afternoon - just looked at quidco, and its still tracking at 0.00 but is now validated?

I thought the amount changed as soon as it had been posted?

Proper confused now!

13 Comments

HMV are very hit and miss on Quidco. You are doing well if they pay, i'm getting about 1 in 5 from them.

Discussion on HMV cashback is here

had 3 transactions with HMV and none tracked, or they tracked and paid at 0.00p useless, was worth about 7 quid as well

Banned

I've personally never had a problem with hmv tracking. It has always tracked at 0.00 then on despatch another HMV one appears and tracks at the right amount, must be one of the luckier ones:)

Syzable

HMV are very hit and miss on Quidco. You are doing well if they pay, i'm … HMV are very hit and miss on Quidco. You are doing well if they pay, i'm getting about 1 in 5 from them.

I thought I was doing badly with 1 in 2 but it looks like I've been lucky with that high a ratio

I dont even bother ordering off hmv now - they are slow on delivery and now they dnt seem to pay 10% quiddy theres no reason to buy from them

It changes to the correct amount once the order has been dispatched. All 3 of mine have tracked so far (new to quidco).

I even had an order for 2 dvds get sent out individually because one of them wasn't in stock, and they then both tracked individually despite being on the same order (if that makes sense lol).

biff

It changes to the correct amount once the order has been dispatched. All … It changes to the correct amount once the order has been dispatched. All 3 of mine have tracked so far (new to quidco). I even had an order for 2 dvds get sent out individually because one of them wasn't in stock, and they then both tracked individually despite being on the same order (if that makes sense lol).

Even though they are tracked theres a 95% chance they wont be validated

Banned

dandoc2

Even though they are tracked theres a 95% chance they wont be validated

mine have always been paid:)

Original Poster

Oh excellent.

Feel a bit annoyed now, the only reason ive bought online and not in actual shops is because of quidco, feeling pretty miffed off now actually.

Thanks for the info though guys.

Original Poster

Weird, its now going (bear in mind i placed 3 orders, 2 have been posted, one hasnt yet)

18 Nov 2007 00:00:00 HMV 4.98 0.45 validated ~ Mar 2008
    18 Nov 2007 00:00:00 HMV 7.99 0.72 validated ~ Mar 2008

18 Nov 2007 09:19:15 HMV 0.00 0.00 validated ~ Mar 2008
    18 Nov 2007 09:39:03 HMV 0.00 0.00 validated ~ Mar 2008
    18 Nov 2007 09:42:13 HMV 0.00 0.00 validated ~ Mar 2008

I might query it lol, as one of the orders was £4.99 not £4.98 (jokes!)

Banned

so your only waiting on the one that hasnt been posted, some peeps are so impatient:giggle:

Original Poster

sassie

so your only waiting on the one that hasnt been posted, some peeps are so … so your only waiting on the one that hasnt been posted, some peeps are so impatient:giggle:

LOL! Not at all.

I posted when there was nothing but 0.00's!

See how the other one goes when its posted in a couple of days.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047082
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions