29 Comments

Word :w00t:

nuffin, just enjoying being MVP of HUKD's

Thank you, much love, G'night

Hey, JFK, you got 360.

Original Poster

dean3988;3844855

nuffin, just enjoying being MVP of HUKD'sThank you, much love, G'night

LOL @ you wanting to be me and trying to copy my style.

YOU CAN'T BE ME, GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD NOW!

I am the MVP and EVERYONE knows it.

Original Poster

strike;3844868

Hey, JFK, you got 360.

Nah, I rep the PS3.

LOL>. A ps3. You not well or something

I'm not in the Christmas spirit at all. Yesterday my front tooth broke and now I look like a pirate :-( (not like this happy chappy :pirate:).

I was told to call back at 8:30am this morning for an emergency appointment, but today the receptionist says the dentist can't look at it til the 19th of Jan!

After having the norovirus last week this really is the icing on the cake.

The JFK;3844888

LOL @ you wanting to be me and trying to copy my style.YOU CAN'T BE ME, … LOL @ you wanting to be me and trying to copy my style.YOU CAN'T BE ME, GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD NOW!I am the MVP and EVERYONE knows it.

LOL @ you coping my style.

You know u want to be me, but you cant

I am the MVP and EVERYONE knows it.

Original Poster

strike;3844907

LOL>. A ps3. You not well or something

LOL. I've had a PS3 since release and I am very pleased with it.

MBeeching;3844916

I'm not in the Christmas spirit at all. Yesterday my front tooth broke … I'm not in the Christmas spirit at all. Yesterday my front tooth broke and now I look like a pirate :-( (not like this happy chappy :pirate:).I was told to call back at 8:30am this morning for an emergency appointment, but today the receptionist says the dentist can't look at it til the 19th of Jan!After having the norovirus last week this really is the icing on the cake.

arrr, me hartys

Original Poster

MBeeching;3844916

I'm not in the Christmas spirit at all. Yesterday my front tooth broke … I'm not in the Christmas spirit at all. Yesterday my front tooth broke and now I look like a pirate :-( (not like this happy chappy :pirate:).I was told to call back at 8:30am this morning for an emergency appointment, but today the receptionist says the dentist can't look at it til the 19th of Jan!After having the norovirus last week this really is the icing on the cake.

Ah, I feel for you geeza.

(BTW pirates are cool)

Original Poster

dean3988;3844929

LOL @ you coping my style.You know u want to be me, but you cantI am the … LOL @ you coping my style.You know u want to be me, but you cantI am the MVP and EVERYONE knows it.

Wow, you really want to be me.

You have no class nor style.

just got another 90 day free trial for my boss son with lovefilm......u shud get an xbox jfk, 10x better than ps3.....i have both.

I really don't understand this "most valuable poster" malarkey. Surely it would be for other people to ascertain, not yourself? Only a poll would solve the debate. Otherwise I could just say that I am the handsomest poster or something.
    Grow up boyo

acecatcher3;3845018

just got another 90 day free trial for my boss son with lovefilm......u … just got another 90 day free trial for my boss son with lovefilm......u shud get an xbox jfk, 10x better than ps3.....i have both.

I've just started a 90 day trial with them as well. I thought it would make more sense to rent games for free rather than buy them and watch the prices drop a day later.

donnydude;3845020

I really don't understand this "most valuable poster" malarkey. Surely it … I really don't understand this "most valuable poster" malarkey. Surely it would be for other people to ascertain, not yourself? Only a poll would solve the debate. Otherwise I could just say that I am the handsomest poster or something. Grow up boyo

Just kids being kids. Give them enough rope...........

MBeeching;3844916

is it totally broken or chipped...why not plaster a bit of temporary filling on it?

donnydude;3845020

I really don't understand this "most valuable poster" malarkey. Surely it … I really don't understand this "most valuable poster" malarkey. Surely it would be for other people to ascertain, not yourself? Only a poll would solve the debate. Otherwise I could just say that I am the handsomest poster or something. Grow up boyo

Well I have had 2 members point out that I am MVP, 2 more than The JFK, Therefore I must truely be MVP of HUKD's

Why would you want to be the most valuable poster of a deals website anyway. It's like saying "My wallet is tighter than a ducks rectum!"

donnydude;3845030

I've just started a 90 day trial with them as well. I thought it would … I've just started a 90 day trial with them as well. I thought it would make more sense to rent games for free rather than buy them and watch the prices drop a day later.

yeah, lovefilm are great!

Too much time on your hands makes for the MVP

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3845018

just got another 90 day free trial for my boss son with lovefilm......u … just got another 90 day free trial for my boss son with lovefilm......u shud get an xbox jfk, 10x better than ps3.....i have both.

Yeah I'm thinking of getting one. I'm just waiting for a MEGA good deal.

Original Poster

donnydude;3845020

Feel free to start the poll.

Everyone knows I am the MVP.

Original Poster

dean3988;3845074

Well I have had 2 members point out that I am MVP, 2 more than The JFK, … Well I have had 2 members point out that I am MVP, 2 more than The JFK, Therefore I must truely be MVP of HUKD's

LOL @ you not understanding life.

I have had many members recognize I am the MVP.

Original Poster

donnydude;3845087

Why would you want to be the most valuable poster of a deals website … Why would you want to be the most valuable poster of a deals website anyway. It's like saying "My wallet is tighter than a ducks rectum!"

You what? :?

magicbeans;3845072

is it totally broken or chipped...why not plaster a bit of temporary … is it totally broken or chipped...why not plaster a bit of temporary filling on it?

It's a mess, will post a pic shortly (need to dash to Thorntons for last minute presents).

Original Poster

MBeeching;3845476

It's a mess, will post a pic shortly (need to dash to Thorntons for last … It's a mess, will post a pic shortly (need to dash to Thorntons for last minute presents).

Hope you cheer up a bit geeza and have a good Christmas.

Original Poster

Ho Ho Ho Homies.

Original Poster

nikkib123;3856525

Happy Christmas JFK xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, you too.

:santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955