Ho, ho, ho. It's a typical Phsy (fizzy) Xmas...(sigh!)

Posted 25th Dec 2019
Hi all & a Merry you-know-what. Another par-for-the-course day here. On Monday, we had a huge domestic disturbance on the estate. Sirens. Three lots of plod running around. God only knows what it was about - some girl crying, screaming profanities and trying to throw up ALL at once. It was a horrendous sound. The sort of sound you only hear once or twice in your lifetime and is so 'alien' it's almost other-worldly.

Today (Xmas morning) I wake up to my neighbour having a MASSIVE row with their partner. The language is; well; blue is putting it quite mildly! Again, no real clue as to what it's all about but the word "selfish" appeared several times in between the "F's" and "C's" so I don't know - wrong present perhaps? Lots of slammed doors - stuff being thrown etc. You know - good, wholesome Christmas fun...

If the past is anything to go by, this'll go on for a couple of hours (or three) so just in time for lunch. Great. I guess I could bang on a wall but to be fair, this is more entertaining than the telly! Hehe.

Whatever your activities today peeps, do try and enjoy it. Drama's at Christmas should remain on the BBC where they belong and not in the real world. Optimistic but one can hope...

Have a wonderful day today (and tomorrow) and I hope you can make the most of whatever the New Year brings you.

All the best to HUKD members & staff alike.

Phsy.

3373816-BUCsU.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
Let me guess, Liverpool?
Arto25/12/2019 10:12

Let me guess, Liverpool?

Hi Arto. Haha. I just posted on your thread too! No, this is a sleepy little town in the wilds of East Anglia. I know it sounds a bit "Beirut" but these things are fairly rare. Apart from my neighbour - that's pretty regular actually. It's one of those situations where you really don't understand WHY they are together??? I've heard of love/hate relationships but this is more hate/hate/love/hate...
Phsycronix25/12/2019 10:18

Hi Arto. Haha. I just posted on your thread too! No, this is a sleepy …Hi Arto. Haha. I just posted on your thread too! No, this is a sleepy little town in the wilds of East Anglia. I know it sounds a bit "Beirut" but these things are fairly rare. Apart from my neighbour - that's pretty regular actually. It's one of those situations where you really don't understand WHY they are together??? I've heard of love/hate relationships but this is more hate/hate/love/hate...

Gives you some entertainment though so don’t complain
Arto25/12/2019 10:26

Gives you some entertainment though so don’t complain

You're not wrong. The "make-ups" are entertaining too. She's very; um; how do I put this - "vocal." Not really what you want at meal times though...
Phsycronix25/12/2019 10:31

You're not wrong. The "make-ups" are entertaining too. She's very; um; how …You're not wrong. The "make-ups" are entertaining too. She's very; um; how do I put this - "vocal." Not really what you want at meal times though...

I bet you hold a glass up to the wall to listen don’t you
Arto25/12/2019 10:31

I bet you hold a glass up to the wall to listen don’t you

I can honestly say; hand on heart Arto; you don't need to. They are so loud when they get arguing (among other things.) In fact, one day I received a call from someone and they asked "what the hell is that?" I just held the phone in the air and they could hear every word!
10:42am and it's all gone quiet. A little too quiet - one might say "deathly" quiet...

Oh well, I might get a peaceful lunch after all. Things are looking up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions