Found 7th Jan 2010
Just wondering what everyone does with their spare time. Me Ilike to play poker / backgammon, wether withfamily & friends or on line, I also do archery.

So come on what do you do in your spare time?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

bridge-sounds boring but it isnt-a game you can never master fully.

my hobby is my dragons

basketball, curling, football, gym

archery?? id love to do that
i just read, draw, shop (girls have to, its the rule), and play daft flash games on my laptop
hmm, not very active am i, best sort that

micoo;7458295

basketball, curling, football, gym

ooh another curler-we are a dying breed

barky;7458410

ooh another curler-we are a dying breed

i didnt know you were a curler, thats awesome, where do you play? i played in ayr rather than braehead when i lived in mearns

u think the grand match will happen this weekend??

Banned

I browse HUKD :-D

Banned

Internet
Rugby
Snowboarding
Driving
Go Karting
Cycling (down hill, cross country)
Power kite flying
Kayaking

micoo;7458423

i didnt know you were a curler, thats awesome, where do you play? i … i didnt know you were a curler, thats awesome, where do you play? i played in ayr rather than braehead when i lived in mearnsu think the grand match will happen this weekend??

looks like the bonspiel could be on m8-my older brother is all set to go-I only play for fun(at ayr too mostly) but older brother is serious player and has been for years-he has played for kenny horton at the winter olympics and the world champs 3 times-I refuse to play for him now if he needs a reserve because he is just far too serious about it!

Films, acting in and watching.
Writing, though most of what i write is junk. Still enjoy doing it.
I'm a gamer.
Used to be a big swimmer but that stopped when my local baths closed and they built a housing estate over it!
Guess thats about it.

barky;7458476

looks like the bonspiel could be on m8-my older brother is all set to … looks like the bonspiel could be on m8-my older brother is all set to go-I only play for fun(at ayr too mostly) but older brother is serious player and has been for years-he has played for kenny horton at the winter olympics and the world champs 3 times-I refuse to play for him now if he needs a reserve because he is just far too serious about it!

thts pretty kl, i played for ayr juniors, still got the club jacket lol, look like a right tool wearing it when im playing in dundee, i hope the bonspiel goes ahead, if it does i wanna play in it, at least see it, would prob need to find my RCCC membership card if i wanted to play lol, could take a while

Not much atm, but power kiting in better weather, going to start cycling again then pull out my gym come late spring.

mostly rugby but i play hockey in season 'cos of my college. Love skiing but dont get to go often, would like to try snowboarding.

Hoping to get a bit more serious about photography this year, and also dig out my radio controlled planes and start flying them again as it's stupid to have hundreds of pounds worth of stuff just sitting there not being used.

just found out my club has entered one team for the grand match lol, doubt i will be asked to play, but i live next door to someone who will have so i can get my name in if i want lol

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq263/mjfalconer/emoticons/stalking.gif

Banned

tigerallstars;7458633

Up to your old tricks :roll:

DLM;7458817

Up to your old tricks :roll:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r64/mjmorgan12548/stalking_flattery.gif

Evil_monkey;7458582

Hoping to get a bit more serious about photography this year, and also … Hoping to get a bit more serious about photography this year, and also dig out my radio controlled planes and start flying them again as it's stupid to have hundreds of pounds worth of stuff just sitting there not being used.

what do you fly? electric or the old timers?

Original Poster

tatemze;7458398

archery?? id love to do thati just read, draw, shop (girls have to, its … archery?? id love to do thati just read, draw, shop (girls have to, its the rule), and play daft flash games on my laptophmm, not very active am i, best sort that

Yeah forgot reading, and why haven't you ever tried archery, its great, no strenuous exercise, we say its against our religion in our club LOL

Water skiing and Scuba diving.
Fancy trying Kite surfing this summer.

Football and My 360:-D

Banned

tigerallstars;7459000

Ok your allowed.

I give you permission

DLM;7459392

Ok your allowed.I give you permission

You won't regret it:-D

Mardyass;7459066

what do you fly? electric or the old timers?

Definitely old time glow fuel. Love that smell.

Evil_monkey;7460015

Definitely old time glow fuel. Love that smell.

me too lol in fact my dads workshop is one of my fav smelling places!
he collects model engines,diesels and sparkys mainly and builds builds and builds planes galore:thumbsup:
He also restores and makes parts for old engines,cleved sod really wonder why i didnt inherit those genes lol

Play & coach rugby league

used to play alot of footy back in aus

Gaming, Parkour, Basketball, Breakdancing, Drawing, Kayaking, Ice Sculpting, Canal Boating, Drugs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…816
    2. Laptop help22
    3. Driving anxiety.2736
    4. Black friday mobile deals22

See more discussions