Hobby That Makes You Cash.

I'm looking for a new hobby that will make me cash, e.g. making cards and envolopes on ebay.

So I was wondering if anyone on here would have any idea's?

Regards

-farhadmaster-

BOOBS!!
- sickly sweet

55 Comments

Sell 40 different coloured lighters for £10,
First...Just buy a 12p box of matches and colour every match different colours , marker pens best

After 2 years have paid off my mortgage and currently just put down a deposit on a penthouse in Lanzarote.

Original Poster

Already got a £1 from your own comment then.

mumbojumbo

I'm gonna collect £1 for every daft comment on here.

Curtain making.

You want to steal our ideas so you can make money? No thanks...

Original Poster

Can feel the joy from it already

Hissy Miss

Curtain making.

Banned

Hitman

For a 15 year old you sure are obsessed with making money!! Not a bad thing though! Thought about starting a car washing service? Seems to be one thing that people are happy to pay for despite the recession. Hard work but can be rewarding

buy stuff in poundland and sell it on at a profit???

Original Poster

X) LOOOOl

DangerGod

Hitman

Original Poster

I'm 13! I would rather do something fun!

gbspurs

For a 15 year old you sure are obsessed with making money!! Not a bad … For a 15 year old you sure are obsessed with making money!! Not a bad thing though! Thought about starting a car washing service? Seems to be one thing that people are happy to pay for despite the recession. Hard work but can be rewarding

Original Poster

ilovepink

Try rounding up all the stray dogs and cats in your area and sell them to the local chinese takeaway?

ilovepink

dont a lot do that and put it on e bay anyway? x

The craft-making market is pretty much saturated you will have to think of something unique if you want to make a regular amount of money - can't think of anything off hand.

ilovepink

99p shop better.

Original Poster

I'm allergic to soya sauce ( nearly in every chinese food ) so I wouldn't dare walk inside lol.

Bully

Try rounding up all the stray dogs and cats in your area and sell them to … Try rounding up all the stray dogs and cats in your area and sell them to the local chinese takeaway?

Banned

bluejoff1

Nice set

DangerGod

Nice set

pmsl I wondered if anyone would comment on "them" X)

bluejoff1

yeah, but some ebayers are stupid and will pay over the top

hows the twins lol
Edited by: "ilovepink" 8th Jan 2011

Original Poster

Lmfao X)

Pimp out the HUKD girls.. should earn a few pennies

Sorry 13. Earning money and enjoying it is a little bit unlikely! Are you into sport? Could be a ballboy or something like that.

Original Poster

Football, table tennis, tennis, fives.... that's a good idea yano blud.

gbspurs

Sorry 13. Earning money and enjoying it is a little bit unlikely! Are you … Sorry 13. Earning money and enjoying it is a little bit unlikely! Are you into sport? Could be a ballboy or something like that.

Look on wholesale websites (make sure they're legit!) and buy stuff and sell it on for more. Can get some good deals but it would require a bit of money to start with.

Banned

Are ballboys even paid? Their not at my local ground lol

Bit boring and not a huge reward, but last time I checked shopping.com offer £5 for every 10 product reviews you submit. Doesn't take long.
You could get a paper round, or do chores for people in the garden or house for neighbours for cash?

Original Poster

:O that is what you call easy money! How do the pay you? Paypal or BT

sickly sweet

Bit boring and not a huge reward, but last time I checked shopping.com … Bit boring and not a huge reward, but last time I checked shopping.com offer £5 for every 10 product reviews you submit. Doesn't take long.You could get a paper round, or do chores for people in the garden or house for neighbours for cash?

farhadmaster

:O that is what you call easy money! How do the pay you? Paypal or BT

Paypal, have a look on the website to see if they still do it. Payment took a month or so from writing the reviews but you could write as many as you liked and every 10 approved ones (all mine were approved, but I only did 10, I got bored!) you got £5.

I actually just had a look, the thread was here: hotukdeals.com/fre…225 seems to have expired but it is a pretty regular thing so I expect they'll be doing it again in a month or so.

According to their facebook wall they had a promo in December for 50 reviews for £50,facebook.com/Sho…all maybe add them on f'book and have a look every now and again. Easy money.

Hmmm random boob pic.

eeeeeeehhhhhh oO

someones lonely tonight....inb4 PMs

Banned

bluejoff1

the twins are fine thanks

Wow not shy are you. But neither am I
Can I suck on them?

Well it is a post about making money and that's one way to do it.

lmao!!!

Numptyj is around but strangely not posting..............maybe his hands are temporarily out of order X)
Edited by: "bossyboots" 8th Jan 2011

lol if ya gonna post pics of your boobies at least wear an attractive bra that fits oO

bluejoff1

the twins are fine thanks

Um nice!!!

They look like they are going to explode

Banned

bossyboots

They look like they are going to explode

Not the only thingX)

DangerGod

Not the only thingX)

nice X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2158
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764007
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846089
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions