Hoegaarden Rosee, Where to purchase in the UK, preferably N.Ireland.

Found 1st Apr 2016
I used to get this a few years back in Tesco, but they have since stopped stocking it. Any where else stock it? I'm in N.Ireland so would prefer to get it local, but would pay for it delivered if had too.
Community Updates
7 Comments
I could be wrong but I do remember seeing this somewhere over the past few months. Try Lidl. Thinking of where else I've been lately and it was Tesco Banbridge (for some reason this store seems to stock alot of stuff others don't), Asda (don't think it was there though), Wineflair Templepatrick,Blacks Wines on the Antrim Rd.Belfast. M&S Sprucefield.
Had it on draught once, though doubt you fancy a little quick trip to Eindhoven!

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 1st Apr 2016
Why would you? It's an awful beer!
ad0n15

Why would you? It's an awful beer!

​I take it you and the OP have the exact same palate?
I actually quite enjoyed it, was lovely to have whilst eating alfresco during the summer months, i'm not a hardened drinker and not in to a lot of premium or strong beers. Everyone has different tastes, thank goodness.
wilt

I actually quite enjoyed it, was lovely to have whilst eating alfresco … I actually quite enjoyed it, was lovely to have whilst eating alfresco during the summer months, i'm not a hardened drinker and not in to a lot of premium or strong beers. Everyone has different tastes, thank goodness.

Have you tried Leffe Ruby Beer, Tesco had it today in Antrim and dare say other stores also. You may like it as an alt.
cecilmcroberts

Have you tried Leffe Ruby Beer, Tesco had it today in Antrim and dare say … Have you tried Leffe Ruby Beer, Tesco had it today in Antrim and dare say other stores also. You may like it as an alt.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
I think I picked some up a few weeks ago in Asda.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants