Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Hoeseasons refund

Posted 24th Jul
We booked a holiday with them and was unable to go due to Covid and they said we could request a refund which we did over 30 days ago but still haven't received it and it says on website that it will be issued within the 30 days

They haven't replied to any emails and the telephone number just cuts me off everytime

Do I just keep waiting or can I do anything else to get the refund? not sure what to do next
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
If you paid on credit card, you could ask them to step in
a666andy24/07/2020 11:20

If you paid on credit card, you could ask them to step in

Paid on debit card a year ago and because of Covid they said we can claim a voucher and use the voucher to make a new booking. Made the new booking with the voucher and they they said that had to be cancelled aswell but this time we could reqta refund which we did but obviously still not received it
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 24th Jul
Will just have to keep chasing them as the voucher loses a lot of the original protection I think (I could be wrong) and no cc protection anyway. Also believe travel insurance may not cover the re-booking from the voucher, again, could be wrong
deleted5655
I suggest you keep ringing. It took me two weeks to get through. Endless hours in the phone queue and getting cut off many times. One day I got through and my refund was put through there and then. Took 2 days to appear in my account.
Prior to that I had emailed, raised a claim through my bank and submitted a complaint via the CMA.
I would never use Hoseasons again. They are just middle men. In future I will book directly with the holiday accommodation sites.
Good luck and don't give up.
deleted565524/07/2020 12:28

I suggest you keep ringing. It took me two weeks to get through. Endless …I suggest you keep ringing. It took me two weeks to get through. Endless hours in the phone queue and getting cut off many times. One day I got through and my refund was put through there and then. Took 2 days to appear in my account.Prior to that I had emailed, raised a claim through my bank and submitted a complaint via the CMA.I would never use Hoseasons again. They are just middle men. In future I will book directly with the holiday accommodation sites.Good luck and don't give up.

Same. Won't be using them again. I'll keep on ringing
Post a comment
@
    Text