Hogwarts Legacy PS5 Game Pre-Order £54.99 with code at Argos

Posted 2nd Dec 2021
Hogwarts Legacy is an immersive, open-world action RPG set in the world first introduced in the Harry Potter books. Embark on a journey through familiar and new locations as you explore and discover fantastic beasts, customize your character and craft potions, master spell casting, upgrade talents and become the wizard you want to be.

Experience Hogwarts in the 1800s. Your character is a student who holds the key to an ancient secret that threatens to tear the wizarding world apart. You have received a late acceptance to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and soon discover that you are no ordinary student: you possess an unusual ability to perceive and master Ancient Magic. Only you can decide if you will protect this secret for the good of all, or yield to the temptation of more sinister magic.

Discover the feeling of living at Hogwarts as you make allies, battle dark wizards, and ultimately decide the fate of the wizarding world. Your legacy is what you make of it.

Release date: TBC 2022.

This item is FREE delivery.
For ages 16 years and over.
This game is classified as certificate 16. It contains content unsuitable for persons under 16 years old. It is illegal to supply it to anyone under that age. DO NOT attempt to purchase the item if you are under 16.
Manufacturer's 1 year guarantee.

argos.co.uk/pro…006
Community Updates
New Comment
9 Comments
  1. Avatar
    just to add argos take payment straight away
  2. Avatar
    When’s it released
  3. Avatar
    I've recently pre-ordered this via Base.com for £54.85 and it is showing as a release date of 31 March 2022
  4. Avatar
    Boo to JK Rowling
  5. Avatar
    jordan69102/12/2021 14:14

When’s it released

It's not been confirmed. I read somewhere that there's a new fantastic beasts film released next year, and the game needs to come after that so that it doesn't spoil some of the new film's plots.
  6. Avatar
    GrahamStoneman02/12/2021 14:58

It's not been confirmed. I read somewhere that there's a new fantastic …It's not been confirmed. I read somewhere that there's a new fantastic beasts film released next year, and the game needs to come after that so that it doesn't spoil some of the new film's plots.

Yeah, I've heard they're linking it to that release, which seems odd, since the original release date for the game was 2021, unless the film was delayed too.

Funny that a game where you play as a child at school, as far as I'm aware, is rated 16+!

Regardless, I don't get why you'd pre-order this, it's hardly been shown off and most games have pre-orders in the weeks before release, when you know more about it at least, sub-£50!
  7. Avatar
    Honestly i'm getting bad vibes for this game. We've seen very little of it and it's being developed by a studio (Avalanche Software not to be confused with Avalanche Studios) who have only really put out movie tie in games.
  8. Avatar
    I preordered this September 2020, thought it was never going to come lol.
    At last
  9. Avatar
    I can’t see the code?
Post a comment
Top Merchants