Holby city product placement?

13 replies
Found 26th Apr 2011
Anyone else watching holby city tonight? I didnt think bbc was allowed to advertise a product in its programmes? they seem to have shown the i-phone and i-pad at least 20 times so far.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Has it made you go and buy one then

Original Poster

not a chance, if they base it on the nhs it could explain why there so broke!
Edited by: "fridgehead" 26th Apr 2011

Banned

Doctors love iPads. It's causing a bit of a headache for the NHS apparently.

only "product" I've noticed she's got a cracking sense of humour & lovely accent.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8tmmtgZTM1qdh13ko1_500.jpg
Edited by: "richp" 26th Apr 2011

Banned

well complain then,fikkers take a lot of money from people claiming the don,t advertise......bitches.

Forget the adverts, the program is unbelievably ridiculous. Of more concern is the type of people that watch it

Original Poster

In my defence im being forced to watch it by the misses, im just waiting to watch masterchef

dejavu606

Forget the adverts, the program is unbelievably ridiculous. Of more … Forget the adverts, the program is unbelievably ridiculous. Of more concern is the type of people that watch it

& which type of people is that ?

there has been a big advertising campaign about product placement now being allowed in certain programmes, there will be a warning at the begining of said programmes in the shape of a big P

article
Edited by: "michelleleemoo" 26th Apr 2011

Banned

I just worry about the integrity of such a high quality drama like Holby City...

Original Poster

michelleleemoo

there has been a big advertising campaign about product placement now … there has been a big advertising campaign about product placement now being allowed in certain programmes, there will be a warning at the begining of said programmes in the shape of a big P article

Yeah I know that but there was'nt anything before the program, plus I did'nt think the bbc would be allowed to do this! If they bring it on all programs surely they should drop the licence fee

master_chief

I just worry about the integrity of such a high quality drama like Holby … I just worry about the integrity of such a high quality drama like Holby City...

no worry there, since they are using crapple products !

Just watched Holby City....Apple IPAD, IPHONE on show quite a lot!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions