Groups
    EXPIRED

Holiday...

Hi all

My dad is looking to take my mum away for her 60th birthday sometime in the kids school holidays (she works in a school). Does anyone know of any decent deals going? She loves New York or Las Vegas. They will be looking for a holiday around 7-14 days.

Thanks all :thumbsup:

Foxy

4 Comments

Admin

Airline network are currently offering a £237 rtn LGW- New York airline-network.co.uk/ind…ard

It obviously dependent on when you fly.
    We got back from New York a few weeks ago and booked with ebookers- we stayed at the royalton which is a gorgeous hotel

I think they'd do well to look at the Virgin Holidays Deals on this link

virginholidays.co.uk/bro…spx

Depending upon when they go, New York is HOT and STICKY in August, so avoid unless its May time (I have no idea about School holidays, sorry). Personally I think West Coast of USA in Summer on a Fly Drive would be awesome and this link gives loadsa ideas. I prefer to book cars with easycar (cheaper and Quidco) and flights with Virgin (Quidco again). Look at Disney in California if they are going west side. Try and go for 2 to 3 weeks. Get a Post Office Credit Card to avoid Currency charges whilst in USA. If they use Virgin to fly, join the flying club for free and get online checking, virgin air points.

If they are hung up on New York, which is amazing check out nytix.com for cheap show tickets in best seats, look for room deals at Waldorf Astoria (redecorated rooms or staff rooms at fraction of normal cost), Eat at Grand Central station (basement food hall or Joe DiMaggio's Diner) Breakfast at any diner instead of paying £30 in hotel. Look for flea markets etc. Forget Car if in NY.

Other thought, try Expedia for a 2 centre holiday say 7 days New York & 7 days LA, much cheaper than you'd think and it IS her 60th. Also in NY try for the local free volunteer guide service, terrific, but needs booking very very soon.

Best of luck, PM if you want some more info,

Kindest thoughts

Nick

Book the flight through [url]www.moneysupermarket.com[/url]
    Then book the hotels direct through their website or through someone like [url]www.hotel.com[/url] or similar and claim quidco too
    Done this lots of times

Peter

Original Poster

Thanks for all the replies guys. I really appreciate the help. The moneysupermarket.com site is really good and simple to use. I will tell him to use the nytix.com site to book some good theatre tickets.

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      2. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927343
      4. love affairs79

See more discussions