Found 7th Jul 2008
hi i am after a cheap holiday for 7 days between 26th july or 2nd august.

i have around £100

is there any deals around

1. Ask
  2. Holiday
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Holiday
12 Comments

You're going to need to be a little bit more specific. Who's going, where are you thinking about (England, Wales etc..), what do you want to be doing?

Original Poster

carperkm;2474374

You're going to need to be a little bit more specific. Who's going, where … You're going to need to be a little bit more specific. Who's going, where are you thinking about (England, Wales etc..), what do you want to be doing?

there are 2 adults 4 children under 12 years of age south east england would like static caravan

Original Poster

anyone

You can stop in my garden for £100....that's about best you're gonna get in school hols...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Sparky Marky;2474692

You can stop in my garden for £100....that's about best you're gonna get … You can stop in my garden for £100....that's about best you're gonna get in school hols...:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:they will pay up to £250 for holiday:thumbsup:

I think you've confused everybody. Seriously, have you thought about camping?

So your after a weeks holiday for £250 for 2 Adults and 4 Children under the age of 12 for 26th july or 2nd august in south east of england??? xxx Correct??? xxx

Original Poster

missgem;2481931

So your after a weeks holiday for £250 for 2 Adults and 4 Children under … So your after a weeks holiday for £250 for 2 Adults and 4 Children under the age of 12 for 26th july or 2nd august in south east of england??? xxx Correct??? xxx

thats correct, may go upto £300

ok lemme have a look and ill get back to you xxx

do you only want to stay in a caravan? xx

Shame you didn't know sooner......I'm off on my £38 Sun Holiday soon....but I think as you are after school holidays you will be struggling.....sorry

Original Poster

missgem;2484384

do you only want to stay in a caravan? xx

yes stay in a caravan
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244939
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    3. Add one, leave one game54415485
    4. A1 Travel no longer trading!33