Holiday abroad

Posted 11th Jan
Hi

My teenage son is desperate for a holiday abroad. I am tempted but I have no idea where to start as haven’t taken him away since he was very young. Can anyone recommend anywhere to look at? Any good websites to book through? It will be myself, my teenage son and my 5 year old twins.
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
What is your budget?
When you say teenage..... I take it an 18-30 holiday might be a little old? What age is teenage?
Tenerife is good spot specially with younger children and it’s only a short plane trip, good family resorts, good entertainment, nice local areas to visit.
Majorca is also a popular choice there is an amazing pirate show there.
Best idea is log on to Tui website set your budget, dates and airports. Look at what hotels are available with family apartments or adjoining rooms, looks at pools and most importantly go all inclusive it will save you a mint and with young children who can be picky there will be food for everyone on the menu.
Once you find a location and a hotel, google if for the price or even pop into local travel agents and haggle. There is always a deal to do
Antalya turkey is a good holiday destination with decent prices
Edited by: "k2838388383" 12th Jan
k283838838311/01/2020 20:51

Antalya turkey is a good holiday destination with a decent price

For turkey I also recommend “Side” it’s not far from Antalya
Lanzarote Costa teguise, its not full of louts, stags or hens it's just couples and families, I have always booked with jet2holidays
Edited by: "ding" 11th Jan
Toptrumpet11/01/2020 19:58

When you say teenage..... I take it an 18-30 holiday might be a little …When you say teenage..... I take it an 18-30 holiday might be a little old? What age is teenage?

And putting fake moustaches on the 5 year olds might not cut it
Salou...also has the theme park Portaventura
robyn1112/01/2020 00:49

Salou...also has the theme park Portaventura

Don’t forget the water park “Aquapolis”
Ibiza, stay in the nice family side it’s a great island and let your son go rave and get trollied and then make him baby sit some nights while you do.. win win
Scotland , that`ll be abroad soon
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants