Holiday abroad help

Found 21st Feb
Me and fellas first holiday abroad together and no clue where to go
Want something where there no major travel everything around
Beach, Bars and restaurants something to do in day time like wildlife,shopping, markets (no water parks)
Community Updates
AskTravel
10 Comments
Well if you want to go somewhere hats not full of brits drunk out of there heads being tits then i think you should try

Alcuida

The con desa is great hotel but expensive ,try Delfin azul .
I’ve been 5 times with my wife and with the kids ,he beaches are stunning some of the best I’ve seen and I’ve been to Mexico .theres a really nice port with shops restraunts and shops ,the beach has a path that you can walk along it takes you the full length of the coast .
Time of year ? Budget ? Med area OK May - Sep , outside that for sun and warmth you should look at the Canaries.
Edited by: "rogparki" 21st Feb
Costa teguise lanzarote, not full of louts just couples and families about 20 mins from the airport and they have the coach trips to the market in teguise for a few euros every sunday and they have the markets a couple of days/ nights a week in the square with all the local bars and restaurants around the edge looking out to the bandstand in the middle
Edited by: "ding" 21st Feb
Portugal, albufeira, enough bars etc at night to keep you busy but not too much and not full of drunken brits lol also has lots of day trips can do in land etc, another is Benidorm - yes I know your thinking just full of drunken brits but I was so surprised how much it has to offer away from the pubs and bars! waterfalls! benidorm island you can go to and lots more I didn't get to do! markets etc it has the best of both worlds! Another is Salou, you can even take a day trip to Barcelona from there.
Icmeler in turkey, great beach, good restaurants and bars, lovely market stalls by the river, some nightlife, some great days out too, especially the jeep safari. Other places inc Cuba, kos, and Cyprus. Enjoy wherever you go.
Marmaris in Turkey, exchange rate has gone from 2.30 Lira to 4.90 Lira the past few years. Always hot and sunny in summer, lots of bars, clubs, sightseeing, trips, long stretches of beaches and happy people, day markets, night markets and shopping.
ashmac13 h, 58 m ago

Well if you want to go somewhere hats not full of brits drunk out of there …Well if you want to go somewhere hats not full of brits drunk out of there heads being tits then i think you should try Alcuida The con desa is great hotel but expensive ,try Delfin azul .I’ve been 5 times with my wife and with the kids ,he beaches are stunning some of the best I’ve seen and I’ve been to Mexico .theres a really nice port with shops restraunts and shops ,the beach has a path that you can walk along it takes you the full length of the coast .

Alcuida isn't that great we prefered Santa Ponsa as its away from the main areas but easy enough to get into palma nova or magaluf
markvirgo4 h, 55 m ago

We found them a bit racest against the english and they preferred the …We found them a bit racest against the english and they preferred the germans and polish, Its a new area and the beach isn't that close as you will see on a map

How can they be 'racest' when they are generally the same race as the English, Germans and Polish.

Odd statement

Plus, Costa Teguise is right on the beach hence its name Costa!
markvirgo9 h, 51 m ago

We found them a bit racest against the english and they preferred the …We found them a bit racest against the english and they preferred the germans and polish, Its a new area and the beach isn't that close as you will see on a map

Never had any problems with racists and the beach was right behind our appartments
ding21st Feb

Costa teguise lanzarote, not full of louts just couples and families about …Costa teguise lanzarote, not full of louts just couples and families about 20 mins from the airport and they have the coach trips to the market in teguise for a few euros every sunday and they have the markets a couple of days/ nights a week in the square with all the local bars and restaurants around the edge looking out to the bandstand in the middle

Taken back my previous comment as I was thinking about a different place.

We stayed in the Sata Rosa in 2011 and it was a great place and the area was really nice. We had a great trip to the volcano too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants