Groups

holiday advice

Can anyone recommend any Spanish resorts for a summer holiday, travel with young teens..

Ideally nice restaurants, entertainment bars.

Visited most of the obvious places I think just looking for maybe some up and coming resorts that are still lively enough to not get bored

Thanks

9 Comments

Like los amigos beach club, la cala, costa del sol.

Very decent quality resort, friendly staff. Nice bar/restaurant. local restaurants 5 min walk (cheaper option). Bus stop is near to these too, bus regular and on time. €1.80 odd and 20 mins to fuengurola. Marbella and Benalmadena also not far on the bus.

Malaga the other way is 30-40 mins great for a night out or another good meal.

Salou.

Original Poster

wolf47wolf

Like los amigos beach club, la cala, costa del sol.Very decent quality … Like los amigos beach club, la cala, costa del sol.Very decent quality resort, friendly staff. Nice bar/restaurant. local restaurants 5 min walk (cheaper option). Bus stop is near to these too, bus regular and on time. €1.80 odd and 20 mins to fuengurola. Marbella and Benalmadena also not far on the bus.Malaga the other way is 30-40 mins great for a night out or another good meal.

The flights we've seen funny enough are to Malaga, we was tempted by benalmedina but already been so some similar would be great

Dubrovnik in Croatia. Nowhere near Spain but bloody gorgeous!

I was in el arenal Majorca in September and it had everything a teenager/ adults would want it's only 16 Euro for a taxi it had the usual stuff at the beach water parks disco

vickibrockwell

The flights we've seen funny enough are to Malaga, we was tempted by … The flights we've seen funny enough are to Malaga, we was tempted by benalmedina but already been so some similar would be great

How about Torreblanca which is on the edge of Fuengirola. You can walk into Fuengirola which you would hardly notice the difference without seeing the sign (or as we always said which side of the bull on the mountain you where at). Train station close, plenty of bus stops. Flat promenade to walk from one into the other, great beaches, big shopping centre at end of resort with cinema. Bioparc is good day out also. Down in the port you can get a ferry into Benalmadena, or take the train to Benalmadena,Torremolinos,Malaga Airport and Malga City Centre itself.
    We always enjoyed this resort because of the many travel links to the other resorts also and the train is very cheap. We stayed in Globales Gardenia which overlooks the promenade and 1 foot out of the back garden beside the pool and you are straight onto the promenade and beach right infront of you. At the front of the hotel bus stops on either side of the road and a 5-10 minute to the train station.

Below from google street view and can't put my hand on where my photographs are. The gate on the right is from the hotel.
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1H1HM33jD6gFkIdcUpL9ZF2DkX64GL-mwAO5KS4Rahq9ZhrZurdUO8MYKFZq8sRFJMHTOscppihfbyEY9CTxZVCNtayYrh-skHPbSY_ZJoTd_P9DbszLt_c1ctiFPD6CStYhQUXfGg4ADNaBMj0p3c3uhuM8o3QCuYOt5mGkpCDw_vW7vVS_p6FDX822UXvSsN7iC_1Hj5nvHCAb8gM2I_DaSGWDtHlTyL0GwHYTCtXakWze3oyWYM5Sfo2W45nT1rM9cJYaPC5ngH1SxvptlJ20aburWZWB1-w9CMU4MG_RJtNOwu8mHfzGDgFml1vTqopxGBj0JsAra7iNvjVL9r7VZp81Bet-ldmauaWecGmj5QUkEznxOnAga73foPcPuUiCXLSQ-cq3gmXSV8M1qmy5F_3juYEkyY1hVgg8yPKXEf8ynYMD7DsYrzjyIdnZ9bRQ1fi75sP_jWSuvUzY_thxeOlACud0DL1gkNLwxvFB6QRX54zAzDqgvJE562cKbUnqOhp4nSB7nf07ohRpgvazZZRgiCSb396vQUFkJcCEs6y2Wkh0qiZyvDwBmz4ov-GReIvs13_JgdZsLqrKrV_RfnuW6haNja9b5wli2-JCcmln=w1918-h890-no

Below street view link so you can have a walk around the resort! (Something we always done to get our bearings around a hotel before we left or when booking to see how close it really was or not!
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@36.5638985,-4.6002753,3a,75y,265.7h,87.76t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1ng2Q3lLMIrEVg0heQ0AMg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Couldn't find the link but knew where the store was! My friend has rented three apartments now from the below company and found them to be excellent and the women who owns the company to be really friendly and picks you up from the airport and gives you a little tour around the resort pointing out nearest supermarkets etc to your apartment. Was on our list to do a private rent the next time although my partner passed away suddenly last year and we never got around to it. On my first photograph the apartment block next on the right is one I've noticed she has a few rooms in.
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/6AHQBTqUHRSK2GSlRs-hpu-JmzHy-GBdtCGqh0mseSx1LX041rXpxGCORBDPViXD5TTLndYnxLCY9xQRiVGPzbp2sDT2qqy9RNZ2D3Pa5TtIuy3DvTv2mBYj2DdOGPadziDMqeDUkUZlA7kgARo4PsyKaUn23eRC_YcOb_v0dTVKupK6j88mjDL6UhFpDUTgk6lDBf1Lpo9eAOLs8AX5wcNIUKfdUQzWiS3XwW0STiT6E6_8uD8mFBsF5HlD2RF2kvC81KmULGdXdzSMRZo98KhMBL3yXGFex-4JMDF2BXLc9bo2KHABMdRtfz9Fx0iBCMjk2A1oNVpUl1wtB3UwY4yhL06kB7U9M65pWp78i3JwK6DrayFUaCgMzxpB5eUrtWWzJXWIvkU7GSeERbMT2q9scNOAKyycgn9Du4T9C8b2XD-xNWBXLpkjaj-RNgAHFsgI-lxazMOmKXI-Xc-XKopxlPMLXRkgEC47zueVAzFi1qEIIeVGC93-MpGuunZW0a4f7zhWj2y9dq_HfJxZ46-XCPjQNjL-0JIiFEhvM4WO_hfsDe2yKFNNgCPDi6_1TtdSgzLNzmcgrZ_tWA7WmSP09ma6nUsre53_Kzmr5eebK8TW=w573-h629-no

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 7th Nov 2016

Original Poster

cecilmcroberts

How about Torreblanca which is on the edge of Fuengirola. You can walk … How about Torreblanca which is on the edge of Fuengirola. You can walk into Fuengirola which you would hardly notice the difference without seeing the sign (or as we always said which side of the bull on the mountain you where at). Train station close, plenty of bus stops. Flat promenade to walk from one into the other, great beaches, big shopping centre at end of resort with cinema. Bioparc is good day out also. Down in the port you can get a ferry into Benalmadena, or take the train to Benalmadena,Torremolinos,Malaga Airport and Malga City Centre itself. We always enjoyed this resort because of the many travel links to the other resorts also and the train is very cheap. We stayed in Globales Gardenia which overlooks the promenade and 1 foot out of the back garden beside the pool and you are straight onto the promenade and beach right infront of you. At the front of the hotel bus stops on either side of the road and a 5-10 minute to the train station. Below from google street view and can't put my hand on where my photographs are. The gate on the right is from the hotel. Below street view link so you can have a walk around the resort! (Something we always done to get our bearings around a hotel before we left or when booking to see how close it really was or not! https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@36.5638985,-4.6002753,3a,75y,265.7h,87.76t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1ng2Q3lLMIrEVg0heQ0AMg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656Couldn't find the link but knew where the store was! My friend has rented three apartments now from the below company and found them to be excellent and the women who owns the company to be really friendly and picks you up from the airport and gives you a little tour around the resort pointing out nearest supermarkets etc to your apartment. Was on our list to do a private rent the next time although my partner passed away suddenly last year and we never got around to it. On my first photograph the apartment block next on the right is one I've noticed she has a few rooms in.

Thanks I'll look at that resort as never heard of it, it sounds perfect. I'd go to somewere quiet if it wasn't for the younger teens they like a little entertainment

Original Poster

vickibrockwell

Thanks I'll look at that resort as never heard of it, it sounds perfect. … Thanks I'll look at that resort as never heard of it, it sounds perfect. I'd go to somewere quiet if it wasn't for the younger teens they like a little entertainment

Sorry also for your loss, I read your comment in a hurry last time and just came back to re read your suggestions x

vickibrockwell

Sorry also for your loss, I read your comment in a hurry last time and … Sorry also for your loss, I read your comment in a hurry last time and just came back to re read your suggestions x

Hi, sorry but when I tried to reply to your message it says you don't have private messaging enabled. I've added the links below for yourself.

apartamentosmary.com/in_…htm

solrentals.co.uk/cos…ing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions