Holiday advice

Posted 28th Dec 2019
Evening all off to Kula Lumpur , Singapore and Langkawi in a few weeks. What suggestions would you have for places to stay. Also I’m taking internal flights to travel to each city. Any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks Happy New Year
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
You got tickets to go there, but only now asking randoms where to stay? Seems a bit odd, good luck!
Not sure what’s odd I’ve booked my flight from London to Malaysia and just asking for advice as I’ve never been there before. I’ll search for hotels and internal flights and book them. Nothing odd but thanks for the reply.
Mandarin Oriental in KL
&
SwissHotel The Stamford in Singapore.

Have stayed in both. Truly fantastic.

Also, KL is a three day trip max including the main sights and a tour out to the Batu Caves is a must.

Singapore is great, go visit the old parts like Changi and see the prison and war museum plus its beaches are quiet and worth a stroll.

Also take a trip over to Sentosa Island. A bit tacky now but has to be done.
Edited by: "ArcadeAssassin" 29th Dec 2019
Turret-Buddy28/12/2019 21:12

You got tickets to go there, but only now asking randoms where to stay? …You got tickets to go there, but only now asking randoms where to stay? Seems a bit odd, good luck!

I’m with this guy. Surely you would have been searching trip advisor and other websites before and after booking the flights excited to find out all about your upcoming holiday? Seems very very last minute to me, but good luck
Gardens by the Bay, Singapore is fabulous, they also have night time light shows
Thanks so much any info on where to stay in Langkawi? So my plan is to fly in to KL stay there 2 days fly out to Singapore stay for 3-4 days fly out to Langkawi stay for a 3-4 days. From Langkawi fly back to KL and stay 3 days then back to London. Return flights from KL were £200 cheaper then flying back to London from Singapore.

I can understand why people might think it’s strange but getting older I’ve just become a little more lazy and leave things last minute. Hotels recommended above I’ll book today.

Thanks All
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions