Holiday Advice

Thinking of going away end of September, but want to go to 2 destinations
Barcelona and Italy Lake Garda leaving from Manchester Airport. under 2 week period

does anyone know where to get this kind of holiday booked,
from last minute.com?? or alternative..

dont fancy going to eg Barcelona then Uk , then Lake Garda, then Uk

8 Comments

I would start by looking for an aircraft flight..may help :whistling:

Ryanair fly to both Barcelona and to Bergamo(Milan) which is about a 2hr transfer to Garda. You could fly from the UK to one of them, then fly directly between the two destinations and back from the final one to the UK. Just checked and both destinations are served by Manchester, Barcelona flights go to Girona which is about an hour away by bus.

I've used [url]www.venere.com[/url] and [url]www.hotels.com[/url] to book hotels at both destinations, very easy to do and you can get some really good prices on both sites with lots of customer reviews.

I have found this web site useful, lots of deals to be had :-)

]http//uk…om/

Original Poster

gr8h8me;6008055

ill keep that in mind :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bjmcghee;6008141

Ryanair fly to both Barcelona and to Bergamo(Milan) which is about a 2hr … Ryanair fly to both Barcelona and to Bergamo(Milan) which is about a 2hr transfer to Garda. You could fly from the UK to one of them, then fly directly between the two destinations and back from the final one to the UK. Just checked and both destinations are served by Manchester, Barcelona flights go to Girona which is about an hour away by bus.I've used [url]www.venere.com[/url] and [url]www.hotels.com[/url] to book hotels at both destinations, very easy to do and you can get some really good prices on both sites with lots of customer reviews.

thanks thats some good advice.. thanks!!

repped for your effort :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fionamarina;6008220

I have found this web site useful, lots of deals to be had … I have found this web site useful, lots of deals to be had :-)]http://uk.travelzoo.com/

thanks I will check that too repped for helping :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6008337

My mum went to Lake Garda for a week and got back on saturday she said it … My mum went to Lake Garda for a week and got back on saturday she said it was really nice!You could try and book withhttp://www.statravel.co.ukThat's who I booked my world trip with. Or expedia is really good, just have a look at individual flights.

thanks, you think it will be easy going instore to get a better deal?
as most links dont mention transfers etc

Banned

gr8h8me;6008055

Why

its a fantastic train journey to Lake Garda
Eurostar to Lille change to Lyon stop the night
Train direct to Lake Garda

Out of this World Trains are great
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…99
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763826

See more discussions