Groups

Holiday advice please?

Looking to book a holiday & I've got a couple of questions hopefully someone can help me with!
    1. Does anyone know if onthebeach.co.uk is a legit website (before I book with them)?
    2. Has anyone been to the 'Riadh Palms' resort in Sousse, Tunisia? It has the usual mixed reviews on tripadvisor etc. but I'd like to know if anyone here has been there & how they rate it.
    3. Can anyone recommend any other good websites for searching holidays, or any really good places to go?

Many thanks in advance, rep given to anyone who helps...

6 Comments

I've booked twice with them and they are good. One thing to watch is that they don't tell you that you need to register with the relevant authorities for visa's etc.

I don't want to put you off but I would never go back to Tunisia. We stayed in a 5* property and the entire hotel went down with food poisoning. It was awful.

I have just popped 'Riadh Palms Sousse food poisoning' in search bar and it appears the have had a few problems there too.

Have used them for booking flights, no problems

have used otb several times

they usually don't include transfers but have a cheap sister company that provides them

they are fine

i've been to tunisia once - caught salmonella - probably from eggs

interesting country though

ive used them a few times. BE CAREFUL about the room situation, you may think you have booked 3 rooms with 2 people in each, but have actually booked 2 rooms with 3 people in. They wont change it !! Phone them !!!

Original Poster

Thanks everyone.
    In the end I used lowcostholidays.com using £20 voucher from here & 4% from topcashback.
    2 weeks all inclusive at Easter for 4 people £1650.
    Well pleased.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      2. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118

See more discussions