Holiday Airport Transfer Shuttle bus /Taxi/ arrange own ?

3 replies
Found 4th Apr 2010
Hi guys, thanks for all your help on deciding on where the best place was to go in Turkey. I have found a holiday I want, just need to double check i can get the time off work.
On the booking form there are various options for transfer from the airport to hotel and hotel to airport. We are a family of four and so i have to x4 everything. There is an option of taxi or shuttle that the website will organise £9 pp shuttle bus, £25pp taxi this is a return fare, or shall i just wait and get there and organise my own? I havn't any experience with package holidays abroad, so all help appreciated

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
3 Comments

I generally use A2B transfers rather than the add on's with package holidays or the costs of taxis, usually these guys work out less than half the cost for a return than a taxi back and forth when I go to Tenerife

a2btransfers.com/

Wherabouts in turkey you going to?
If you havent booked yet... I can highly recommend here
holidaylettings.co.uk/ren…482
I used a company called activities unlimited and it cost £65 return

Original Poster

jase.2;8283870

I generally use A2B transfers rather than the add on's with package … I generally use A2B transfers rather than the add on's with package holidays or the costs of taxis, usually these guys work out less than half the cost for a return than a taxi back and forth when I go to Tenerifehttp://www.a2btransfers.com/

Thank you. Unfortunately works out the same for me, must depend on the country and how far the resort is

tovi;8283929

Wherabouts in turkey you going to?If you havent booked yet... I can … Wherabouts in turkey you going to?If you havent booked yet... I can highly recommend herehttp://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/hisaronu/18482I used a company called activities unlimited and it cost £65 return

Thank you, Have had a look works out a bit pricey then the website
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56530
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions