Groups
    EXPIRED

Holiday - Anywhere ???

Me and my friend have decided, just now that we want to go on holiday, soon, if anyone has a bit of time to kill i'd be very grateful if you could have a look for a cheap holiday for us.

Not many requirements...

Around end of July beginning of August
    Beach holiday
    Pref flying from a Northern airport
    £150 very top price

I've found one for Turkey it works out at about £150 each but leaves on Tuesday, I have a child and although his dad is willing to take him, that is a bit too short notice!!!

4 Comments

here are a few with Thomsons for Rhodes and Kos Greece

http://www.thomson.co.uk/thomson/page/byo/search/results.page?sortOption=2&pageSize=10&locationName=Greece&tuiCtryCode=GRC&tuiDestCode=&tuiResortCode=&tuiAccomCode=&numAdults=2&numChildren=0&childInfantAges=0&searchPageName=HomeSch&searchFlag=FHPISearch&partyRoomConfiguration=1|2|0%2F&maxPartySize=9&moreDestinations=false&moreResorts=false&holiday_type=&day=21&monthYear=7%2F2010&displayDay=21&displayMonth=Jul&displayYear=10&departureDate=2010-7-21&departureMargin=7&duration=7&checkOutDay=28&checkOutMonthYear=7%2F2010&checkOutDisplayDay=28&checkOutDisplayMonth=Jul&checkOutDisplayYear=10&departureAirportCode=*NE&countryDestCode=86&countryCode=86&destinationCode=&resortCode=&accommodationCode=&departure=&accommFeaturesBitValue=0&accommodationType=0&rating=0&numberOfRooms=1&roomConfigurationFormBean.room[0].adult=2&roomConfigurationFormBean.room[0].children=0

they all depart on wed 21 july from north east airports.

If you are quick the lindos one would be great, but there's only one room left, its £197 for a week

Have a look on 'Travelzoo' - have last minute offers and great deals.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sun Saver Code for Priority Bookings11
      2. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?22
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      4. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811

See more discussions