Groups

Holiday Autos emails.

I have tried to cancel this numerous times and you basically are just spamming me.

Even if your tiresome emails had a price better than elsewhere I would not go near you now.

I will consider any further unsolicited emails as an invitation to phone your directors in the middle of the night and have posted this to an internet consumer forum.

6 Comments

Original Poster

unsubscription [email protected] email address has … unsubscription [email protected] email address has been removed from our database:

Lets see if it works this time - as its probably into double figures the number of times I have unsubscribed.

holidayautos.co.uk/GBR…htm

Moved to misc forum, feedback forum is for HUKD issues.

Have you thought about using Mailwasher? Free program.

mailwasher.net/

Hi Ibiza

I work for HolidayAutos and would like to help you out as far as possible. We can certainly investigate why the unsubscribe has not worked for you and will attempt to remedy this. To look any further into the issue I will need to know the email address that has been subscribed so that I can search for it and a) find out why it is not already removed and b) permanently remove it from our system. If you want to private message me with the details I will look into it straight away.

Regards

Original Poster

Predikuesi;2732359

Have you thought about using Mailwasher? Free … Have you thought about using Mailwasher? Free program.http://www.mailwasher.net/

Thanks - I use webmail. As normally - although not recently - I access mail from many PCs.

I am tired of the number of emails I am receiving that I have been unable to unsubscribe from, so feel here is the best place to start naming and shaming from the ones that come from established otherwise respectable companies - and not the v1agra and [email protected] ones you expect.

emmajk42;2731761

Moved to misc forum, feedback forum is for HUKD issues.

Sorry - thanks - will know next time.

HolidayAutos;2736991

Hi IbizaI work for HolidayAutos and would like to help you out as far as … Hi IbizaI work for HolidayAutos and would like to help you out as far as possible. We can certainly investigate why the unsubscribe has not worked for you and will attempt to remedy this. To look any further into the issue I will need to know the email address that has been subscribed so that I can search for it and a) find out why it is not already removed and b) permanently remove it from our system. If you want to private message me with the details I will look into it straight away.Regards

Thanks.

I have deleted your emails - but they will remain in my deleted folder for a month.

I will reply to your email in the message box you offer in the link to unsubscribe that will be in those emails - and then post confirmation of that here.

I would estimate i have unsubscribed about five times now over a period of about two months.

Normally if mails continue - I check the ownership of the domain and redirect my email details to the contact email address for the domain - so they spam themselves - but its time consuming (as is this).

If further emails are received then I will give you my full details - as it will be undeniable that both your unsubscribe option does not work - and that the details you request upon unsubscribing are never read.

Sorry for being so hacked off with this - but I find it extremely annoying. However, thanks - I am really glad you have taken an interest.

Hi Ibiza

Thanks for replying, I understand that it can be annoying when things don't work how they should. That's why we would like to help were possible. If you still have issues after you re-try again, then yes, please do let me know your details and that will enable us to be able to track exactly what is going on and rectify the issue for you.

Regards
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914434
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069

See more discussions