Groups
    EXPIRED

Holiday cottage / apartment etc in Cornwall - padstow st ives etc. Any one able to help please?

Does anyone happen to know of any good places to look for somewhere for 4 of us please?

thanks x

6 Comments

My Mum, Dad, Uncle & Auntie stayed here in about August and then my sister and her husband in November. It is apparently a beautiful place, some views from the property and if you walk down the valley a bit some spectacular views with the sea crashing in :-)

It's called Snugglers Den cornishcocoons.co.uk/snu…tml, if you search the net you can probably find more on it but this is the site my Mum etc used. There is also some detail under a for sale listing here which shows the main house....search.knightfrank.com/UKS…381

Although I haven't been there myself, I have seen the photos they all took from their walks around the property and heard the stories and it sounded fantastic.

if you dont mind caravans looe bay is very cheap with park dean. they have sites dotted all over. we had a short break, out off main season for £139 for 5 off us and a dog. it was £39 to take the dog though....

Haven't stayed in Padstow before, but this website is brilliant for South West properties, really good search function, lots of photos and quite a few special offers:

helpfulholidays.com/

This one looks nice and has 25% off upto Easter.

helpfulholidays.com/pro…009

cottages4you.co.uk/sit…spx?QS=3E0F3DCD-882D-4738-9E61-B90EA3C005F2~C~216~GBP~A~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~380494~South%20Cornwall%20Coast~South%20Cornwall%20Coast~~~~~~~~~~~~~~4~~~~~~~~~Y~~125F5C48-12DA-1B3D-2AEB-2E7E028680E8~1~~~H~%2C95683%2C380494%2CSouth%20Cornwall%20Coast^^%2C95683%2C380494%2CSouth%20Cornwall%20Coast^^^^^^^

This is a selection of loads in south cornwall - there is an option to narrow it down using available dates & specific requirements.

padstowcottagecompany.co.uk/ind…htm

This one looks really professional.

P.S. when you go make sure you have breakfast at Rick Steins cafe cos its the best brekkie you'll ever have!!

Original Poster

thank you all for your help !! xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2239
      2. What would be HELL to you?2634
      3. Tesco vouchers?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345

See more discussions