Expired

HOLIDAY COTTAGE IN WALES

2 replies
Found 5th Nov 2008
Looking for a holiday cottage in Wales for summer 2009 for 1-2 weeks. Either South Wales - Gower area or Pembrokeshire.
Min 3 bedrooms but may be looking for larger cottage that sleeps 10 (or a couple of cottages together to accommodate 10 people)
Can you recommend a cottage that you have stayed in that is not too expensive??
Or do you know of someone that has a cottage to rent in these areas??

Any help greatly appreciated!!
Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Holiday
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Holiday
2 Comments

Banned

A friend of mine stayed at a Cottage which was on a farm at Rhossili (Gower) last year. I'll ask her if she can find details (size, price etc.) out for me. Can't promise anything though, I'll PM you if I find anything out. :thumbsup:

churchy2704;3382476

A friend of mine stayed at a Cottage which was on a farm at Rhossili … A friend of mine stayed at a Cottage which was on a farm at Rhossili (Gower) last year. I'll ask her if she can find details (size, price etc.) out for me. Can't promise anything though, I'll PM you if I find anything out. :thumbsup:

A friend of mine owns one on a farm on rhosilli but think the cottage is 1 bed.
Have you thought of staying on a caravan site ( as in statics)

Park resorts have a site in Kidwelly ( about half way from llanelli and carmarthen) So good for the gower or for day tripes to pembrokeshire.
Plus here comes the best bit , if anyone has clubcard vouchers you can pay for your stay in clubcard deals.

park-resorts.com/par…=11

I went to look at the site last week as a friend told me about this and has booked for august. So although i didnt wanna go there too close to home , i just went to look anyway.
Thought the site in devon might suit me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415484
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522900
    3. spam regarding paypal22
    4. Which wall design do you like best?78

See more discussions