Holiday destinations for feb/march that are hot and inexpensive?

Found 10th Jan
Hello I am looking to go away hopefully middle/end of february but possibly march for 7 nights. Ideally flying from E.mids but could possibly go from Birmingham depending on flight times/price. My main priorities are cost (solo traveller my max is £600) and also somewhere that will be warm enough during the day to sunbathe as I just want a week away to relax. All inclusive only please I am open to any destination i've been looking at possibly Egypt, Tunisia and Malta but every site has conflicting temp info has anyone been at that time of year? What was the weather like? any resorts/hotels you can recommend? any other countries I should be looking at? I have looked on holiday pirates, holiday hypermarket and on the beach. Can anyone recommend any other site that doesnt have hidden charges? Thankyou for reading and any help in advance.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Travel
  1. Ask
  2. Travel
Tunisia is cold at that time of year.
Travel Republic was cheap for me by miles
If going to Egypt check for cheap flights via skyscanner and use trivago and TripAdvisor for best prices. Found cheap flights via Easyjet and Thomas Cook and all inclusive accommodation from Alpharooms . Also loveholidays came close. Was better off booking separately than taking a package deal.

For temperatures look at forums in TripAdvisor for any destination as many people have asked the same question.
Edited by: "sydney871" 10th Jan
They will all be a little cold for Sunbathing. Starts getting warmer towards the end of April. Your best bet would be the Canary Islands In the Northern hemisphere ;). Even then it's probably the coolest part of the year but you may get some good sunshine.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants