Groups
    EXPIRED

holiday for 4

hi, guys, i dont book much holidays as the most countries i go to i have a relative so stay there so dont no much about where the best place for a holiday booking. i dont mind to go anywhere just somewhere nice and something to do. we dont go much as a family because of my dad and his business so would like this to be a good one, can spend a tops £400 per person the cheaper the better hotels have to be a minium of 3 stars.

thanks
    sarbjeet

15 Comments

Original Poster

bump!!

When do you want to go and do you have a preferance from which airport. How long for and are there any children in the party?
    I'll have a look later cos Ankle munchers running around just now

Hi mate,

It completely depends on what you're looking for, i mean, do you want something relaxing, sight seeing, activities, somewhere hot, somewhere cold etc.

Also, it depends how many people are travelling and for how long but £400 per person can be tight if you want it to include, flights, hotels, travelling, spending money, meals out, insurance etc.

Once you give out a bit more info, i'll check some stuff out for you and see what i can find for the cheapest budget holiday.

Try [url]www.otbeach.com[/url] or [url]www.icelolly.com[/url]

I can recommend the Greek Islands - but would depend on what type of holiday you wanted.

£400 including spending money lol...you have 2 hopes i think!

Lulu'sMammy

£400 including spending money lol...you have 2 hopes i think!

2 be fair it depends where he wants to go and for how long. 4 of us went away (down south admitidly) for 5 days and spent less than that IN TOTAL so berhaps not that far fetched

Original Poster

hi, guys its 4 of us and its all adult fare as they are all over 12, its £400 including flights and hotel and if it inculdes anything else even better. i would like to go somewhere nice and where we can enjoy so dont really mind.

any particular dates?

Original Poster

oh yeh:oops: after july 20th

i was just going to say the teletext site, some real bargains on their, we have just booked up to go to turkey end of june for less then £200, what hotel will be like who knows, but if that bad can always find another cheap hotel over there, but have a look at teletext you wont be disappointed,

and good luck:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks jennybubbles, any other airports which are closer. rep left

sofiamary

i was just going to say the teletext site, some real bargains on their, … i was just going to say the teletext site, some real bargains on their, we have just booked up to go to turkey end of june for less then £200, what hotel will be like who knows, but if that bad can always find another cheap hotel over there, but have a look at teletext you wont be disappointed,and good luck:thumbsup:

I didn't go through teletext but i found a flight for myself, gf and her son with half board at a 5* hotel with there own beach for £597 combined and everythings a lot cheaper there too with sublime sunshine, so make sure you look around.

Call up some places and try and negotiate, you could always try thomas cook from the highstreet and you could negotiate pretty hard with them and get an amazing package.

Let us know what you are offered.

sarbjeet_

thanks jennybubbles, any other airports which are closer. rep left

Thanks I'm sorry but I didn't know what airports to look from just saw you were in london and hoped for the best :giggle:

Original Poster

i dont mind, heathrow or gatwick
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      2. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?613
      4. Beds55

See more discussions