Expired

Holiday from newcastle

Banned 4 replies
Found 21st Jun 2010
Does anyone know of any cheap deals going abroad from newcastle, just want a summer beach holiday as cheap as possible going between 4th - 21st july for 7 days. not botherred where it is as long as its warm, balarics, canaries etc etc. b&b, self catering or all inclusive but would prefer to be near some bars and restraunts and be of 3* up over, budget about £250-300.

I know that is a very vague request but if anyone has seen / got any deals i would really appreciate some advice or guidance.

thanks.

4 Comments

hi m8 check out ]lowcostholidays.com for turkey more money for your pounds we did it last year and werent dissapointed in marmaris

singer

i have been looking also, from newcastle, best deals seem to be Turkey, I have never been to marmaris, but have been to hisaronu twice, and would be more than happy to go back, got my eye on a hotel called balkaya, got good reviews on tripadvisor, it has come up on a few websites i have checked.

try sunshine holidays i use them all the time they are part of hays travel at sunderland, iv never had any probs with them and they are cheap. i go to turkey 3-4 times a year with them
the total price that comes up is the total price you pay - (not like most sites)

link see below

We are pleased and impressed with sunshine.co.uk and the attention to all aspects of the ... sunshine.co.uk offers you low cost holidays, budget flights, ...
[url]www.sunshine.co.uk[/url] -
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52473
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions