holiday help 15th july -28th july to croatia or lake bled area?

Hi i have the above time off work and would love to go back to croatia or travel around lake bled area any advice
2 adults 1 2yr old
My budget be 2k all in would like all in,
Any help would be great thanks
Any mids or manchester

5 Comments

Have you been here yet
http://resources.touropia.com/gfx/b/2016/02/plitvice_lakes_15.jpg

check tripadvisor

I have had 3 great holidays to croatia and definately recommend it.We stayed in a static tent in istria the first time and the other times used airbnb owners direct and other such sites to book accommodation. This worked out cheap and very good.Food is excellent and cheap .Hope this helps.

I haven't been to Lake Bled yet but I have heard incredible things about it. I have been to Croatia and spent a bit of time in Split, Hvar, Dubvronik and then travelled around some of the smaller islands. It's a really beautiful place and relatively easy to get around. If you go to Split, I would recommend Cafe Fife - it's cheap, servings are huge and it's incredibly tasty. I've had many friends go to the Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia, which are really beautiful any time of the year. It should be pretty easy to get to from a place like Split if you are planning to drive

Original Poster

ftee32

I haven't been to Lake Bled yet but I have heard incredible things about … I haven't been to Lake Bled yet but I have heard incredible things about it. I have been to Croatia and spent a bit of time in Split, Hvar, Dubvronik and then travelled around some of the smaller islands. It's a really beautiful place and relatively easy to get around. If you go to Split, I would recommend Cafe Fife - it's cheap, servings are huge and it's incredibly tasty. I've had many friends go to the Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia, which are really beautiful any time of the year. It should be pretty easy to get to from a place like Split if you are planning to drive

Thanks ive been cavtat and dubvronik very nice would love to go back but would like to try split
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)11
    2. Electricity11
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    4. Which Camera?!!!22

See more discussions