EXPIRED

Holiday Help

Hi
You are all so helpful I thought I would ask for help

A friend of mine wants a holiday for herself, her 10yr old and 15 yr old (1 room). They either want to stay at a "water park/aqua" hotel in Europe OR Disney (as in Florida).

She is stuck with school hols and is thinking July 30th..... can anyone find any decent deals?

Many thanks

2 Comments

Hi, maybe she would find some decent deals using travelsupermarket.com. Depends where she wants to fly out from. Also theres a website called [url]www.travelzoo.co.uk[/url]. They have loads of offers.

I went to cyprus a few years back and stayed in a place called Protarrus. There was a small water park right near there, but i know theres loads of other big water parks in ayia napa and paphos.
Good luck

I believe there is a hotel in Egypt Red Sea area that has a waterpark. Sorry cant remember name but that may be a good option as Egypt is a little cheaper. I am sure if she found an Egypt forum on trip advisor or similar site someone would give more details. If you stayed in the hotel it was free but if you came from outside you had to pay so it must be a good size. Also being on site presumably you could get first pick of sunbeds etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions