Groups
    EXPIRED

holiday help needed

Looking for a sugar daddie to give me some money, if not then anyone that has really good websites for really cheap holidays would be great,

there are 2 adults and 4 kids to go and will need to leave from scotland or north of england at a push.
    cheap villas any thing like that.
    has to be very cheap,

thanks for any help in this.

9 Comments

You cant beat teletextholidays.co.uk !!

I always book from there, you can get some really good deals (i only paid £400 last year for an all inclusive break in Majorca in the middle of peak times in August in flights & transfers)

Original Poster

cheers chris will look on their web page,
    thanks

when/where do you want to go ?

Original Poster

between 14th and 17th october for a week, any where, might just try and grab a last minute booking though.
    cheers , x

Found 2 :-

Costa Dorada - 18th Oct (from Glasgow) for a week

SC 4* Named

£209 Each

or

Tenerife - 14th Oct (from Glasgow) for a week

SC 3* named

£314 each

[color=darkblue]Have you tried[/color] [color=blue]Jet2.Com?[/color] [color=darkblue]They advertise quite low prices, but I think you'd have to leave from Manchester or get a flight there first. £1 fares possible or some free with just taxes to pay.[/color]

Original Poster

thanks guys, got loads of ideas now, I'll run things through with hubby and see what he wants to do now.
    thanks for your help this was my first request and it is great the know that people are willing to share their knowledge,

Good Luck !!

ps - if you ring the airport and ask what is leaving within the next 48 hours you normally get a good deal too !

Original Poster

thanks for all the help.

NEW REQUEST

where is the best deal for transferring sterling into euros

xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1721
      2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy57
      3. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)1012