Groups
    EXPIRED

holiday help plzzzzz

i wanna book a last minute deal to turkey 2 adults and 2 children 10 and 15... but i really dont know where to start.... i got around £1300 but if can get cheaper then even better and would like 14 nights ... i did find some on onthebeach site but having never used them i was dubious so thought id come here for some advice
    want to go 18 19 or 20 august...
    thankyou

11 Comments

onthebeach is a credible site

flying from where?

Accomidation wont be a problem finding its the flights was looking for a flight with Thomsons on friday going 19/08/10 and only 5 seats were left when i looked yesterday they were all gone.

Original Poster

choc1969

onthebeach is a credible site

thankyou i will keep looking

Original Poster

phoenix72

flying from where?

any london airport

teletxt holidays is very cheap even, even all inclusive !

m8 go to lowcostholidays to turkey they good we went last year and were so cheap and hotel was excellent

singer

Darryl2312

teletxt holidays is very cheap even, even all inclusive !

Until you add on baggage and transfers

try icelolly.com

great prices

The problem you might find is, since the crash of that company(forget its name) flight price have become rather expensive. I have been trying to sort a cheapie out for myself. Then this happen, and the flight prices have apparantly double or more. An average flight price to Turkey is 130-160quis. I have seen deals for as low as 100. As in previous post, you seem to haft to add bagage with every flight as an extra. unless you can manage to cram it into a flight case per person. Then you can beat the buggers. Look at tavel supermarket and look at the names of companies on there. If they dont have a link to website, you might be luckie and able to google there name to correct site.

If you go all inclusive just check out the hotel reviews on tripadvisor.co.uk/ first, so you aren't left disappointed when you get there. Icemeler is great for families. Avoid Marmaris (too touristy). Try Thomas Cook on the high street itself, they often have a lot of deals that aren't listed online & I always find that you can haggle approx 6% off the price they quote you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions