Holiday home or good websites in England or Wales

Posted 5th Sep
Looking for a 6 bed cottage with heated pool and possibly a games room too, 9 adults and 3 children
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Sykes is a good one.
The people who didn’t refund when the virus first hit if I remember correctly.
ccnp05/09/2020 16:08

The people who didn’t refund when the virus first hit if I remember c …The people who didn’t refund when the virus first hit if I remember correctly.

moneysavingexpert.com/new…mp/
I once used homeaway.co.uk to find a luxury apartment in the Canaries. It was a bit last minute and due to little being available, I had no other option than doing a bank transfer for the deposit to a UK account, with the balance being cash on arrival. Luckily everything was genuine, but there are lot of scammers on Homestay.

Airbnb is excellent, used them many times, and owners of a property the size OP wants are likely to list on it. But Airbnb takes a big cut and cleaning fees are only disclosed at the last stage of booking.
Edited by: "harrythefish" 5th Sep
harrythefish05/09/2020 16:41

I once used https://www.homestay.com/ to find a luxury apartment in the …I once used https://www.homestay.com/ to find a luxury apartment in the Canaries. It was a bit last minute and due to little being available, I had no other option than doing a bank transfer for the deposit to a UK account, with the balance being cash on arrival. Luckily everything was genuine, but there are lot of scammers on Homestay.Airbnb is excellent, used them many times, and owners of a property the size OP wants are likely to list on it. But Airbnb takes a big cut and cleaning fees are only disclosed at the last stage of booking.

You must see different to me then. I see service and cleaning fees right from the start
Actually it was Homeaway not Homestay. Certainly some nice big places available in Wales looking at £300/night for 9 e.g. homeaway.co.uk/p10…400
Just a heads up, dont expect a heated pool to mean warm water, outside pools especially in the uk generally only heat to a few degrees warmer than the normal outside temps.
Post a comment
@
    Text