Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Holiday in April 2020

Posted 26th Oct
Hi everyone,

Desperately need some help & advice. Have been looking for past month or so for holiday so I can get this booked up.

It’s for 2 adults and 2 kids (age 3 and 9)
Board - prefer all inclusive
Duration - around 11 nights
Dates - 4/5/6th April 2020 (Easter holidays)
Airport - prefer Birmingham but can do East Midlands, Manchester or even London if a huge difference in price/flight times vs travel costs/time.

Packages holiday preferred as less hassle with the kids. So flights, accommodation and transfers included.

Have only really done Turkey and Tunisia with the kids before purely due to the cost of alternatives.

Want 4* plus or 5* (last time we did Thomas Cook Sentido and it was just perfect on every level).

Budget - would like to keep it within £3k excluding travel insurance and any spending money.

Prefer a really nice resort as we didn’t venture beyond the hotel last three times with a baby/toddler.

Prefer no longer than a 4 hour flight so I know I’m a little limited in my choices.

I’ve looked at Europe and it’s 16-19c weather anywhere from Cyprus to Portugal. Would really like some pool weather rather than use indoor pools as the kids miss out big time.

Definitely need mini disco as they love it. Also need WiFi in the rooms (not just the lobby area) for several reasons which are out of my control.

I’ve searched but I just can’t seem to find what I’m looking for.

Thank you for reading and all help and advice greatly appreciated x
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Aqua mirage in marrakesh we stayed there easter this year, all inclusive food was really good 2 big pools, one was heated plus entertainment. For 2 adults and 1 child we paid £1250 for 7 nights
CAZ3AS26/10/2019 20:44

Aqua mirage in marrakesh we stayed there easter this year, all inclusive …Aqua mirage in marrakesh we stayed there easter this year, all inclusive food was really good 2 big pools, one was heated plus entertainment. For 2 adults and 1 child we paid £1250 for 7 nights

Thank you Caz. Will look into it tonight. Thank you again.
What have you found so far?
Could the 9 year old miss a couple of days of school?
2nd April / 13 nights Birmingham £2,407.82 / 4* Polynesia Hotel in Costa Del Sol
2nd April / 12 nights Birmingham £3,179.50 / 4* Lanzarote Village Puerto Del Carmen
2nd April / 9 nights Birmingham £3,034.81 / 4* Abora Interclub Atlantic San Agustin Gran Canaria
Edited by: "ellenw" 27th Oct
Neilson. Arrive. Walk kids to clubs where they have a good time. You have a good time. Meet at meal times

Their strap line is 'relax as hard as you like' and its 100% true

My only connection with them is being a a very satisfied multiple repeats customer
ellenw27/10/2019 08:19

Could the 9 year old miss a couple of days of school? 2nd April / 13 …Could the 9 year old miss a couple of days of school? 2nd April / 13 nights Birmingham £2,407.82 / 4* Polynesia Hotel in Costa Del Sol2nd April / 12 nights Birmingham £3,179.50 / 4* Lanzarote Village Puerto Del Carmen2nd April / 9 nights Birmingham £3,034.81 / 4* Abora Interclub Atlantic San Agustin Gran Canaria

Thanks Ellen. Looking now, thank you for your kind help x
tom2kadd127/10/2019 00:10

What have you found so far?

Not much Tom! I’ve been searching and searching but nothing stands out.. feel a headache coming on! X
ccnp27/10/2019 08:43

Neilson. Arrive. Walk kids to clubs where they have a good time. You …Neilson. Arrive. Walk kids to clubs where they have a good time. You have a good time. Meet at meal timesTheir strap line is 'relax as hard as you like' and its 100% trueMy only connection with them is being a a very satisfied multiple repeats customer

Will have a google right now. Vaguely remember someone mentioning this to me a while ago at work.. thank you for your time x
Sharm el sheikh will be back available now the flight ban is lifted . The sensatori was really nice there and should be loads of great deals to get people back in the coming months .
Hennah27/10/2019 10:38

Thanks Ellen. Looking now, thank you for your kind help x

Three days off school?
Family Life Atlantica Aeneas Resort in Larnaca Region 5* £3,011 12th April / 10 nights Birmingham
Edited by: "ellenw" 28th Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants