Groups

HOLIDAY IN HONG KONG

Hi i'm looking to go hong kong on the 11th april - 22nd april next year from manchester, does anybody no any good sites for me to book through as im not having much look at the moment, all help welcome, thanks

14 Comments

Original Poster

can anyboy help? thanks

is your avatar a photo of the Millennium Stadium?

Original Poster

Spriggan;3130068

]www.skyscanner.net is quite good

think they just do flights, i need accomidation aswell, thanks though!

Original Poster

fern;3130143

is your avatar a photo of the Millennium Stadium?

wembley

package tour may well be cheaper - e,g, virgin hols etc

:whistling:

Original Poster

fairy;3130435

package tour may well be cheaper - e,g, virgin hols etc

virgin only fly from heathrow! need manchester, thanks anways!

we went with cathay pacific..hubby booked it for honeymoon...booked thru a travel agent but thats who we flew with anyways.

i stayed at newton kowloon hotel

newtonkln.com/

got a good rate as a mate of a mate worked there, but i don't think it's too pricey.

nice clean hotel - as you'd expect in HK

decent location, close to greenery, also a nice stroll from the middle of kowloon shopping district -

lovely city - very safe - wish i was back there!!!

BTW - we got flights through courtney airsavers 0191 5108088

got new year-ish flights INCREDIBLY CHEAP - to both hong kong and bangkok/phuket

give them a go

since cathay pulled out i believe there are nomore direct flights from manchester to hongkong, the only direct flights to HKG from UK is from heathrow. But if you dont mind transfers i found Lufthansa very good.

I heard that if you book through Chinese travel agency, its very cheap. You'd have to go into their store to book though. I never went myself but there probably is one in China town if you live near there.

We booked through Expedia and stayed in the Carlton ( at the end of Orchard Rd)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846269
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …66114

See more discussions