Groups

Holiday In June... to Gran Canaria, Cyprus or Majorca Area

Any one, any idea of sites we can use. 2 Adults, looking for 7 nights, All Inclusive, 2nd week in June.

any help repped!

7 Comments

We went to The Colina Mar on Gran Canaria, fab time, hot as hell, all food included, nice rooms, entertainment all night. Drinks included too so cannot remember who we booked through or who we flew with but I think the plane had orange and blue livery.

Had a flash back we stayed here.

travelrepublic.co.uk/Hot…-qQ

Supermod

[url]www.otbeach.com[/url]
    They are VERY cheap.

try jet2.com very ggood prices plus quidco too, or alternatively try booking flights seperate and renting a villa from owners direct usually get far better accom and save money too

Ginner;4666604

We went to The Colina Mar on Gran Canaria, fab time, hot as hell, all … We went to The Colina Mar on Gran Canaria, fab time, hot as hell, all food included, nice rooms, entertainment all night. Drinks included too so cannot remember who we booked through or who we flew with but I think the plane had orange and blue livery.Had a flash back we stayed here.http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/Hotels/Spain/Gran_Canaria_Puerto_Rico/Cheap_Rates_Colina_Mar_Apartments_Apartment.html?mkid=13090044&aid=1&gclid=CK_e8J3EqpkCFQ2ZQwodzRy-qQ

I was in the Colina Mar last October, bit far up the hill mind and away from the main town. youtube.com/wat…B44

searchtravelonline.co.uk/ I booked a week in August all inclusive for £1200 to torremolinos with these (2 adults 2 kids)

Paddy_o_furniture;4666821

I was in the Colina Mar last October, bit far up the hill mind and away … I was in the Colina Mar last October, bit far up the hill mind and away from the main town. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_n5sBu3B44

Agree we only went down to the town once and then it was by taxi, and we went on a day trip to a water park but that was by bus, was too hot to move really, we spent two weeks by the pool.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions