Groups
    EXPIRED

Holiday in Mid September

I am after an all inclusive holiday hopefully leaving from Gatwick on aor about 10th September.
    We want to go for a week to soemwhere like the Canaries or Turkey but im getting really confused trying to find something. The main reason being that some seem like good deals then you have to pay stupid amounts extra for luggage and transfers.
    Has anyone got any suggestions where would be good to look or possibly seem something themselves
    By the way this is for 2 adults.
    Any help much appreciated

2 Comments

i always book threw [url]www.sunshine.co.uk[/url] everything included on total price baggage,fees etc itste total price you pay.
    weve never had a prob with them been to turkey with them 4 times in last year and off again with them in 4 weeks

Original Poster

Never heard of them before. Will give them a try. Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
      3. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2059

See more discussions