Holiday in Netherlands

Found 12th Aug
Going on holiday with 7 and 5 year old do they need car seat?
Community Updates
13 Comments
Are you taking / using a car? If yes then yes you need a car seat. If you aren’t taking a car or using one then.....

same rules apply in Holland
Edited by: "eslick" 12th Aug
Doesn't matter about what the law states in the country your going to, if you're going to use a car with your children in then YES you need a car seat, the safety of your children comes first.
eslick23 m ago

.....same rules apply in Holland

It's a bit like people thinking Jersey is part of the UK, or Wales is part of England.

The OP hasn't said they are visiting Holland, they have specifically said they are visiting the Netherlands.
windym46 m ago

It's a bit like people thinking Jersey is part of the UK, or Wales is part …It's a bit like people thinking Jersey is part of the UK, or Wales is part of England. The OP hasn't said they are visiting Holland, they have specifically said they are visiting the Netherlands.

you honestly think the Op knows the difference if they dont know they need a car seat
eslick18 m ago

you honestly think the Op knows the difference if they dont know they need …you honestly think the Op knows the difference if they dont know they need a car seat

I don't know the OP do you? The OP may be a geography teacher taking her niece/nephew - either way your reference to Holland was probably incorrect. People usually get it the other way around, you do realise that don't you?
Edited by: "windym" 12th Aug
windym14 m ago

I don't know the OP do you? The OP may be a geography teacher taking her …I don't know the OP do you? The OP may be a geography teacher taking her niece/nephew - either way your reference to Holland was probably incorrect. People usually get it the other way around, you do realise that don't you?

It was a JOKE like the rest of my original comment, like asking on a forum if you need a car seat.
eslick1 h, 34 m ago

It was a JOKE like the rest of my original comment, like asking on a forum …It was a JOKE like the rest of my original comment, like asking on a forum if you need a car seat.

Perhaps you may have better luck at the Fringe.
windym4 m ago

Perhaps you may have better luck at the Fringe.

Nah don’t need my hair cut thanks though.
eslick57 s ago

Nah don’t need my hair cut thanks though.

No you are right. Don't give up the day job.
windym1 m ago

No you are right. Don't give up the day job.

Can’t mate got to help people decide if they need a car seat.
eslick3 m ago

Can’t mate got to help people decide if they need a car seat.

Good luck in your career. Hopefully you will progress.
windym10 m ago

Good luck in your career. Hopefully you will progress.

No need to worry about progression my friend, don’t need to progress any further, happy where I am but then that’s probably for a different discussion not one about car seats.

No advice for the Op then, just come here to have a go about geography. Never mind have a great night.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants