Expired

Holiday in Prague do I need at least 6 months on my passport?

Found 14th Sep 2017
Hello peoples!

I'm off on a stag do to Prague at the beginning of October and my passport runs out January 2018. For EU countries I don't require 6 months validity on my passport do I?

Ta for the answers!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

If you're feeling lazy...

Passport validity

Your passport should be valid for the proposed duration of your stay; you don’t need any additional period of validity on your passport beyond this.

A 6 months Stag do in Prague? ,,,,,,,Hmmm ,,,,,Can I come.

zirk55 m ago

A 6 months Stag do in Prague? ,,,,,,,Hmmm ,,,,,Can I …A 6 months Stag do in Prague? ,,,,,,,Hmmm ,,,,,Can I come.

31985401-6ql5u.jpg

If I were you, I would renew just in case. If airports can decline you for stupid things such as having a broken chip on a passport (apparently this has happened, not to me thankfully- mine is broken but they were fine) then they can decline you from flying if you have less than 6 months on your passport too

Whaaaaaa? I just checked for Portugal and it's the same entry requirements. I was told by Sleazyjet that I had to have two months validity on my passport.

Just renew it. They will date the new one from the expiry date of the current one anyway if less than 6 months remaining on it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants