Holiday in Prague do I need at least 6 months on my passport?

Found 14th Sep 2017
Hello peoples!

I'm off on a stag do to Prague at the beginning of October and my passport runs out January 2018. For EU countries I don't require 6 months validity on my passport do I?

Ta for the answers!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
If you're feeling lazy...

Passport validity

Your passport should be valid for the proposed duration of your stay; you don’t need any additional period of validity on your passport beyond this.
A 6 months Stag do in Prague? ,,,,,,,Hmmm ,,,,,Can I come.
zirk55 m ago

A 6 months Stag do in Prague? ,,,,,,,Hmmm ,,,,,Can I …A 6 months Stag do in Prague? ,,,,,,,Hmmm ,,,,,Can I come.

If I were you, I would renew just in case. If airports can decline you for stupid things such as having a broken chip on a passport (apparently this has happened, not to me thankfully- mine is broken but they were fine) then they can decline you from flying if you have less than 6 months on your passport too
Whaaaaaa? I just checked for Portugal and it's the same entry requirements. I was told by Sleazyjet that I had to have two months validity on my passport.
Just renew it. They will date the new one from the expiry date of the current one anyway if less than 6 months remaining on it.
Post a comment

Top Discussions