Groups

Holiday In September Time???

Want to go away but cant till mid-September and just wondering which places be decent to go and still live and kicking and of course warm!!!

Hows Prague at that time? Going with the lads so need to have good time!! Been Marmaris which was not bad, but gets bit boring!!

Also any suggestions are more tham welcome!!

Ta

7 Comments

Egypt is good, A friend of mine went around that time last year for a couple of hundred quid, stayed for a week, and got all her drinks (until midnight) paid for

She had a great time and is doing it again. I don't know where in Egypt she went but I'm sure you'll find somewhere

Original Poster

luke_brice;8837880

Egypt is good, A friend of mine went around that time last year for a … Egypt is good, A friend of mine went around that time last year for a couple of hundred quid, stayed for a week, and got all her drinks (until midnight) paid forShe had a great time and is doing it again. I don't know where in Egypt she went but I'm sure you'll find somewhere

Hhhhmmmm was thinking about that, mates gone and ill ask him if he liked it.

good luck!!

florida is great that time of year. still hot but nowhere near as busy. plus you will get in all the halloween stuff. seen people on stag doo's there so must be ok for groups

Banned

ANDYWOODY01;8840254

florida is great that time of year. still hot but nowhere near as busy. … florida is great that time of year. still hot but nowhere near as busy. plus you will get in all the halloween stuff. seen people on stag doo's there so must be ok for groups

halloween in mid-sept? :thinking:

cyprus / crete / lanzarote for better than average chance of decent weather compared to rest of europe

Original Poster

Cheers guys, anymore suggestions?

Turkey is still very warm at that time and remember the £ is so weak that Europe will cost big time. If you change £ in Turkey you can get around 2.26TL to the £ which is 5-10% better than changing it here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1318
      2. To buy Iphone 633
      3. Nightmare with BT over Broadband67
      4. Purchasing Fifa 18 through EA Access question11

See more discussions