Groups
    EXPIRED

Holiday in Spain-Granada

Hiya, me again

has anyone been to Granada? With kids? We want a holiday near all the amenities, Villa with a private pool. Don't know where to start or look, never been on a plane with kids and going to a foreign country! :-s

All i've heard about is the Alhambra place, so possibly stay near there? We have a disabled person in our group so walking too much is an issue.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help, will leave heat, lots of it

4 Comments

We went to Granada when i was about 11 years old. I found the Alhambra Palace was so boring, but now i would love to go back there again. Great gardens and wonderful views. We also went to most of the major cities in Spain during a long summer holiday. I still have the memories even though it was 30+ years ago. My sister used to teach English their and one night their was a earth tremor which shook them out of bed. We also spent some time in the mountains playing in the snow. Going to Guardamar this summer with my wife and four children for a beach holiday. Hope you have a good trip.

you wont find any villas with pools in Granada to stay in. I dont know about with kids but I stayed at the Juan Miguel with friends.great place, cheap and central.Alhambra is beautiful. you'd need to get a bus from any hotel to the alhambra anyway...amazin amazing place

Original Poster

I've come accross this villa, it looks sooooooooooo beautiful and i fink the owners are from the UK, granadavilla.com/hou…php :w00t:

jazminkennedy;5295129

I've come accross this villa, it looks sooooooooooo beautiful and i fink … I've come accross this villa, it looks sooooooooooo beautiful and i fink the owners are from the UK, http://www.granadavilla.com/house-rent.php :w00t:

I stayed in a villa with my kids near granada and i must say its in the middle of nowhere no beach resorts the nearest is 60 miles away. Granada is a city nothing for the kids to do also we got very bored in the villa each day and we had a car and traveled around a lot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35
      3. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!88

See more discussions