Groups

holiday insurance for mum and dad (over 65's)

Hi there, anyone got any idea on the cheapest insurance for my mum and dad aged 66 and 68 respectively. they only going to spain for a week on the 10th may, last year my dad spent the 2 weeks of his holl's in hospital with pneumonia,
    thanks in advance,
    (looking for a company name not search sites as i've looked at them but wanted to see if there are any others out there )x

5 Comments

Floyds of Bournemouth 01202 393 170 They are really cheap and don't penny pinch on claims.

Try Saga my mum uses them and says they are cheap other wise go to moneysupermarket.com hope this helps:)

Age Concern are quite good

cheapest was m&s by far! also if the bank has an added value account you can add for just a month or whatever is minimum? Parents have done both options..aged 78

Original Poster

thanks for your help, rep added I've looked up phone numbers and passed them on, many thanks again xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543737
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767113
      3. word association Game73844442
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114449

See more discussions