Groups

holiday on budget US and canada

Hello to all the lovely and helpful HUKDs community members,

I need your help in finding a holiday on budget for 2 adults, a 3 years old and a 1 year old for any London airport.

I am flexible with dates going all the way to April or may 2017.

my original plan was new York (due to free accommodation as a family member lives there) spend a week there and that fly to Toronto spend 2-3 days there and head back home.

I have tried searching myself but I will appreciate your expertise. my budget is around £2000 all expenses I don't know if it's possible.

thanks again for your help.

5 Comments

As an example,

Fly from Gatwick to JFK on 1st Feb,
    Newark to Toronto on 8th Feb,
    Toronto to Gatwick 15th Feb

Comes out to £406 for an adult.. So you might be able to just squeeze in under £2k.

skyscanner.net/tra…ome

Banned

Look up Westjet, they normally have really good deals to Canada.

Contact trail finders. Best uk travel agent by which. My wife and I went to toronto and niagara for 3 nights at each 2 years ago for oct half term. 2 x 4 star hotels, flights from heathrow and transfers cost around £1700. Just for us to book rtn flights was costing around £1600. Give them a try. Also air transat are quite cheap for flights if you want to book flights and hotels separate.

Also norwegian air gatwick to new york.
    Also a tip if you want to go up the CN Tower. If you have a meal in the restaurant, you get the observation deck free. Check prices on web site. Also a trip to niagara falls is a must.

Original Poster

thanks appreciate your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. After a good deal for new work shirts!11
      2. Advice for bank error11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?33
      4. Scammed on Steam game11

See more discussions