Groups

holiday over crimbo and new year

Banned
    wanna take me and the oh away for a break over crimbo and new year, dont care where but must be going on a plane so no uk trips thanks lol, anybody come up with a really good price??? looking for somewhere nice and cheap ppl!! rep for everyone! WOOP WOOP

14 Comments

My parents go away every christmas and new year and book indepently using holidaylettings.co.uk/adv…4Jw

Last year they got an apartment that slept 6 for £150 for the two weeks in Lanzarote - you obviously need to source your own flights

P.s if you do look on that site HAGGLE THE OWNERS!! It works

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;6195910

My parents go away every christmas and new year and book indepently using … My parents go away every christmas and new year and book indepently using http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/advertise-my-holiday-home/?gclid=CK_555TI1ZwCFZwA4wod5C04JwLast year they got an apartment that slept 6 for £150 for the two weeks in Lanzarote - you obviously need to source your own flightsP.s if you do look on that site HAGGLE THE OWNERS!! It works

cheers mate will check it out when i get home from work!! rep for you

gsettle24;6195924

cheers mate will check it out when i get home from work!! rep for you

ooooooolala :):):)

p.s my brother used that website this year and got one week in Spain somewhere for £80 - the apartment slept 4. Its a great website but u need to do your own flights and transfers.

Let me know later what you think!!!!

Original Poster Banned

thanks mate

Next holiday i book will be travelzoo, i have been checking the site for a while, very often cracking bargins.

travel zoo is a site that searches other sites for best deals so they not just out to make £££ from you.

Hope this helps!

I'd have a look at Tunisia. You should get 7 or 14 nights half or full board in a 5 star hotel for peanuts. It's a good place and the people are nice.

Also worth considering somewhere like San Francisco, interesting and the Americans do Christmas pretty well, I spend most Christmases/New Year in the US.

Otherwise, consider somewhere like Mallorca, say in Palma. Better weather than here, and interesting trips out etc.

Original Poster Banned

branchinghenk;6196119

Next holiday i book will be travelzoo, i have been checking the site for … Next holiday i book will be travelzoo, i have been checking the site for a while, very often cracking bargins.travel zoo is a site that searches other sites for best deals so they not just out to make £££ from you.Hope this helps!

4leafed;6196186

I'd have a look at Tunisia. You should get 7 or 14 nights half or full … I'd have a look at Tunisia. You should get 7 or 14 nights half or full board in a 5 star hotel for peanuts. It's a good place and the people are nice.

equalityforall;6196442

Also worth considering somewhere like San Francisco, interesting and the … Also worth considering somewhere like San Francisco, interesting and the Americans do Christmas pretty well, I spend most Christmases/New Year in the US.Otherwise, consider somewhere like Mallorca, say in Palma. Better weather than here, and interesting trips out etc.

cheers guys rep for you all

howz the knuckles....still fancy a game of knuckles....i still go first!

Original Poster Banned

taurus_the_bull;6197596

howz the knuckles....still fancy a game of knuckles....i still go first!

Haha no mate your alright it/they/him is sore mate!!

Original Poster Banned

any more sites had a good look last night and they were all 350-500 for a week

Banned

very expensive time to go in regard to flights. Best to find a cheap flight first and then hotel after.

Original Poster Banned

csiman;6203533

very expensive time to go in regard to flights. Best to find a cheap … very expensive time to go in regard to flights. Best to find a cheap flight first and then hotel after.

yeh i suppose mate just rather book it all in one package tbh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2866

See more discussions