Groups

Holiday pirates?

Is this site any good? Never really wowed me. Anyone recommend any really good comparison websites for abroad holidays please?

21 Comments

Got some good glitch flights from there where you looking at going
    Edited by: "archer1204" 30th Dec 2016

Original Poster

archer1204

Got some good glitch flights from there where you looking at going

Canaries

machomansavage

Canaries

What airport is good for you

Original Poster

archer1204

What airport is good for you

Cardiff best Bristol 2nd choice

depending on when you want to go, flights can be really cheap, use skyscanner. then its just a case of finding your own accomodation

machomansavage

Cardiff best Bristol 2nd choice

What time of year Ryanair fly from luton

Holidaypirates is owned by Thomson . Sick of seeing them plugging the Rui Bachata/Merengue/Mambo in Dominican , which they own also.

Latedeals for package holidays, code SALE100 for summer holidays with Thomson/Firstchoice £100 off.
    latedeals.co.uk/?gc…wcB

Original Poster

never booked everything independently before hotel, flights transfers before

machomansavage

never booked everything independently before hotel, flights transfers … never booked everything independently before hotel, flights transfers before

What time of year how many are going whats your budget

machomansavage

never booked everything independently before hotel, flights transfers … never booked everything independently before hotel, flights transfers before

I've found by the time you add luggage & transfers it can work out more expensive.

Try sunshine staceys website, its run by the ex employee of holiday pirates. All the latest and best deals for holidays can be found there. ( untill holiday pirates copy and paste all her hard work).

plodging

Holidaypirates is owned by Thomson . Sick of seeing them plugging the Rui … Holidaypirates is owned by Thomson . Sick of seeing them plugging the Rui Bachata/Merengue/Mambo in Dominican , which they own also.

Err you'd better read the bottom of this page

plodging

Holidaypirates is owned by Thomson . Sick of seeing them plugging the Rui … Holidaypirates is owned by Thomson . Sick of seeing them plugging the Rui Bachata/Merengue/Mambo in Dominican , which they own also.

Not quite I believe just a partner like this site

https://holidaypirates.group/en/about

Try sunshine staceys website, its run by the ex employee of holiday pirates. All the latest and best deals for holidays can be found there. ( untill holiday pirates copy and paste all her hard work).

mrwhitelabel

Not quite I believe just a partner like this site … Not quite I believe just a partner like this site https://holidaypirates.group/en/about

Ok fair point .. But the amount of plugging Thomson "deals" to Riu hotels is mind boggling . If Thomson have no input it's a mighty coincidence.

K17cws

Try sunshine staceys website, its run by the ex employee of holiday … Try sunshine staceys website, its run by the ex employee of holiday pirates. All the latest and best deals for holidays can be found there. ( untill holiday pirates copy and paste all her hard work).

whats the link pm me

K17cws

Try sunshine staceys website, its run by the ex employee of holiday … Try sunshine staceys website, its run by the ex employee of holiday pirates. All the latest and best deals for holidays can be found there. ( untill holiday pirates copy and paste all her hard work).

Got a link? thanks

archer1204

whats the link pm me

Not exactly rocket science to find

sunshinestacey.com

Original Poster

thanks for all input guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......617
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …917
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562
      4. word survey46

See more discussions